Discussion: Roy Moore Accuser's Home Burns Down, Arson Task Force Investigating

2 Likes

Sweet Home Alabama…

57 Likes

Authoritarians are America’s biggest problem. Far greater than terrorism from foreigners.

56 Likes

And people asked why they hadn’t spoken up for so many years. The courage they all had was remarkable and they made our country better for it. My deepest condolences go out to her and her family.

79 Likes

“That fire is still under investigation by the Etowah County Arson Task Force.”

It was a “friction” fire.

That’s when supporters of a self-righteous evangelical are rubbed the wrong way by a woman who exposes him as a serial child-molester.

83 Likes

Just when you think these “Christian” cultists can’t sink lower…

34 Likes

Why do these women wait so long to come forward? Oh, I see, that’s why.

91 Likes

Does Roy’s wastrel son have an alibi? Does Roy?

21 Likes

Donnie, were you playing with matches again?

6 Likes

Recall the case of Dana Simpson? She was a whistleblower in the bogus corruption case against Alabama governor Siegelman. They burned her house down…

29 Likes

I don’t know if the “basket of deplorables” comment was the wisest thing to say from a rough-and-tumble political perspective, but damn if it wasn’t absolutely correct.

54 Likes

Let’s see what the forensic guys say–should be pretty clear. Then, let’s help this woman get her life back. I’ll be watching for the findings and a GoFundMe page. We fight fire with fucking fire.

42 Likes

Exactly.

8 Likes

A matchbook with big fat thumbprint is about the prowess I’m expecting.

13 Likes

I’m sure the President will condemn this and any such violent acts immediately.

Oh, did I say condemn? I meant condone.

22 Likes

I wonder how many of those sanctimonous ‘Christians’ who backed a kid fucker have volunteered their help in getting her a new house.

30 Likes

They are going to say it was not arson, those good old boys protect each other.

7 Likes

And people wondered why the lawyers who represent these women were soliciting funds to keep them safe.

21 Likes

the truly nauseating aspect will be that it easily could have been done by somebody who never really met Roy Moore - never met Tina Johnson - never remotely came in contact with any of the actual factual details of the situation - yet armed with zero true knowledge - they will be 1000% convinced that this was a total fabrication and would launch into a trembling furious hateful rage about how this woman must be lying - and not be the least bit willing to consider that she and the various other young women might be telling the truth.
Hate Zombies …

20 Likes

Has anyone set up a gofundme yet?

10 Likes