Discussion: Rosenstein Pounces On 'Partisan Pundit' Comey Days After Leaving DOJ

Yiddish. When it applies to a person its because they’re an embarrassment to the Jewish community…and everybody outside the community can see it as well, bringing further embarrassment to the tribe. And yeah, its shameful.

5 Likes

Rosenstein was given the classic task of providing the pro and con arguments for retaining Comey and firing Comey. And then Trump pretended the “retain Comey” argument didn’t exist.

Rosenstein also hired Mueller. We need to see him as a different type of person than, say, Barr.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly: shand means “shame” and shanda means “a disgrace.”

1 Like

A bit of German helps a lot when seeing Yiddish words. (“Schande” is German for shame.)

2 Likes

Yes. In fact, the English word “shame” comes to us from old German, hence @c_stedman’s question:

The verdict on his soul is in, and it’s not pretty.

1 Like

to late rosenstein,

you toasted your soul and reputation with that decision you made with the devil.

no give backs, trumpism is stamped on your ass forever

1 Like

Of course there were Jewish Vikings. And a Viking mohel would perform the bris with an ax. (Rimshot, please!)

Kidding aside (and when discussing Rosenstein, Barr, and the rest of these traitorous dregs, it is rather hard for any of us to remain funny for long), I am not Jewish, so I was not familiar with the word “shanda”, although I wish I had been, since it’s a wonderful word to use. I always just used the word “kapo”, a word which I was already familiar with, to describe Rosenstein and, especially, that POS Stephen Miller. I think it is also a word that accurately describes them.

As a gay man, I feel the same way about people like Milo Yellownipples and the Log Cabana Boy Republicans, execrable beings (I refuse, as you most certainly do when referring to Rosenstein and Miller, to call them “human”) who would sell out any shred of dignity they ever could have possibly possessed to shit on their fellow gays in order to get ahead in the GOP/RW sphere, mostly for money. And that oh-so-bitch-slappable Lindsey Graham, too, of course.

3 Likes

“no give backs, trumpism is stamped on your ass forever”

"Trump Stamp" is the new “Tramp Stamp”!

2 Likes

Hey, Rosenstein, Comey’s been a private citizen since you helped fire him from the FBI.

I think that this is Rosenstein behaving like Romney and so many other republican politicians, making a speech for one audience with no clue that the rest of the public will learn about it eventually if not immediately.

Looks like a weasel. Sounds like a weasel. Must be a weasel.

1 Like

Exactly as all Jewish ethnicity flows via mother.

1 Like

Instead, he’ll be celebrated as a straight shooter and staunch defender of “the rule of law” (a phrase he trots out at least 20 times in every interview, to be sure he’ll be quoted as such).

Then despite his snitty slams of Comey for launching a lecture circuit/book tour, Rosenstein will do the same. He will always be a divisive and controversial figure in this entire sad debacle.

1. Getting his pension intact.
  2. Not being fired by tweet.
  3. Ensuring a spot on the wingnut welfare train.

These were his priorities. Enforcing the law … meh.

1 Like

Eloquent understatement.
The man is a whore.
I’m amazed he still shows his face in public.

Is projection a requirement with these scum bonnets?

Good lord, wipe your nether regions and grow a pair.

Is it any wonder liberals are derided as snowflakes?

Btw, I’m Jewish too and took zero offense

Who said I was offended? I asked a question, a reasonable question. Your the snowflake whatever that is.

Seriously you are wired a touch tight, this is Twitter like response you have.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available