Discussion: Rosenstein Pounces On 'Partisan Pundit' Comey Days After Leaving DOJ

"Generally, we base our opinions on eyewitness testimony.”

Comey was an eyewitness to obstruction on the part of Trump. A first person eyewitness. How much did that effing matter to you, Rod? What did you do with that, Rod? Huh?
3 Likes

Sorry Rosenstein, Comey got to the tell-all book retirement before you did. No one’s going to read “How I signed off on a Mueller report whitewash” by Rod Rosenstein.

5 Likes

Ooooo. Sounds like Rosenstein got TURNED DOWN on HIS book deal and is now angry and lashing out (like his Dark Master Trump always does.)

Boo, fucking Hoo. YOU destroyed your ability to make money after leaving the DOJ by your OWN ACTIONS sucking up to the Orange Menace.

Tough Shit. Deal with it.

4 Likes

I don’t get why you needed to go include Jewish in there?

2 Likes

Oh, I suppose Regnery Publishing is good for a few dozen pallets of his tome, shipped to various hack nutjob news sites, which they’ll offer for “free” if you sign up for a year’s worth of some “insider” newsletter.

2 Likes

Worth watching again… How a witness in an obstruction case was allowed to make prosecution decisions about said obstruction…

2 Likes

Sorry Rod…It really is time for you to stop. I don’t know what they had on you or if it really was just you wanting to keep your job but you failed. You didn’t bring honor to this country OR the DOJ buy your constant waffling and speeches. ‘Partisan Pundit’? OK…when they stop booking you for touting Trump let’s see where you go.

4 Likes

“Please, Mr. Trump! Please don’t fire me via Twitter! I’ll do anything you ask! Anything!”

1 Like

He’s an odd bird that one.

1 Like

Re Comey speculating about Rosenstein’s character:

13 Likes

Because I’m Jewish and he’s a shanda where I come from.

8 Likes

I dunno 'bout you guys but Imma enjoy watching these guys eat each other.

Turds in the punchbowl all of 'em.

1 Like

Me too just wondered.

2 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t know the Vikings were Jewish. I would have never guessed. So you know what a shanda is then. That’s Rosenstein in a nutshell. And Steve Miller is an ubershanda.

2 Likes

Very much so. Or worse. He’s the kind of fellow who would get lost in justifying even crimes against humanity in an lame effort to defend his own reputation.

Still, his appointment and protection of Mueller may go down as the most important defense of our institutions during the Trump era.

1 Like

Only on their mothers’ side.

2 Likes

He needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.

1 Like

What is the origin or shandra? Is it Old English for shame or disgrace? Yiddish?

2 Likes

Can’t help but be cynical here, but Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, Barr and the gang are all the spiritual children of those who harassed Martin Luther King, undermined nearly every Black group other than the Jackson Five, and spied on hippies and anyone else who could be suspected of being anti-Vietnam War. Their institution has supported the status quo for almost all its existence. It’s hard for someone who grew up in the Sixties to take these guys seriously as moral philosophers. Sometimes they fight for you’ sometimes they fight against you. Perhaps that is why Mueller, alone of this bunch, keeps quiet. knowing that their job is to enforce the law, period.

3 Likes

Rosenstein will be starting a tour soon for his new book "Stuffing Them Under The Bus: How to Keep Your Job in Tough Times."

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available