Discussion: Rosenstein Pounces On 'Partisan Pundit' Comey Days After Leaving DOJ

Rosie, you were the decision maker. You let Trump use you to get rid of Comey.

18 Likes

“Rosenstein also criticized Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, but said he still respected Comey and considered him a friend.”

What a little weasel Rosenstein.

With friends like that…

18 Likes

I’ve had a nuanced view of Rosenstein. He’s evil but has been useful at critical junctures of the Mueller probe. After this comment, I would prosecute him as an accessory to obstruction of justice. I’ve long said that his justification for Trump firing Comey for what Comey did to HRC was a transparently bad faith and disingenuous argument. He knew better. He wrote that memo to curry favor with Trump and provided an obstruction cover story. The only saving grace was that it didn’t work because Trump blew it up on Lester Holt, which sent Rosenstein running scared and he moved to appoint a Special Counsel. But there’s no question in my mind that he knew what he was doing. He should be investigated and prosecuted as an accessory to obstruction.

44 Likes

Now, the former director is a partisan pundit, selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul,” Rosenstein said

He then went on to provide evidence that supported Comey’s descriotion.

Not that Rosenstein’s parting ass kiss for Trumop left many doubts about Comey’s accuracy.

8 Likes

Rosenstein, I don’t want to hear any more from you. You choked when you could have spoken up for the rule of law. Go enjoy your retirement; no more pronouncements from you. You’re not worthy, Trump sycophant.

13 Likes

Okay…He covered the Wingnut crowd…But methinks Rod should tone it down from here on, before the Investigations ramp up.

OT This is textbook chaos (Barr, Rosenstein, Trump tweeting on Wray) …

3 Likes

What a punk this guy is.

3 Likes

The sad thing is he had a chance for greatness. He could have been remembered admiringly by all Americans for generations. He sold it for whatever mess of pottage it is Trump has given him.

12 Likes

Or leveraged him…which is far worse.

3 Likes

I can recall just a little while ago when I was being criticized for calling Rosenstein a sniveling little toady while others were castigating me for not seeing that Rod was “one of the good guys”.

And to those people, I lovingly dedicate this video tribute:

12 Likes

The corporate-owned version of the #Resistance can’t make up its mind on these things. One day Comey’s the good guy, the next he’s the bad guy and then the day after that he’s back to being the good guy. The same thing goes with Rosenstein. The truth is that they are both horrible for their own reasons. Comey is a self-important, moralizing prick who betrayed that morality by twisting himself in knots to justify torturing human beings. Rosenstein agreed to work for Trump. Fuck them both! And shame on Barack Obama for hiring him in the first place. You can trace Hillary Clinton’s loss directly back to that moment in time, with no Russians required…

4 Likes

Rosenstein reminds me of the Jewish Barney Fife fumbling with pulling a six-shooter out of his holster. What a clown.

30 pieces of silver doesn’t get you as far as it used to.

12 Likes

Clip #12 is the ad the NRA wishes they could use.

Partisan Pundit.

Not as good, or even as original as Putin’s Puppet.

3 Likes

That probably amounts to nothing more than his retirement, unlike McCabe.

Isn’t the storm before the storm invigorating?

That last storm is INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS… (which Trump cannot stop)

People have forgotten about the investigative muscle Schiff has hired…and I don’t think the whistle-blowers regularly talking to Cummings, Nadler and Waters are slouches either…

3 Likes

With shit like this we dont have to speculate about the strength of your character, Rosey.

7 Likes

he still respected Comey and considered him a friend

I wonder if Comey considers “Rod” his friend.

Fuck them both.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available