Discussion: Right Out Of The Gate: Meadows, AOC Spar At First Oversight Cmte. Meeting

Meadows brought his soiled binky to a gunfight.

8 Likes

Letā€™s hope itā€™s not heading for the earth. It would hit before anyone would be able to say its name. Unless, of course, itā€™s just named AOC.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s my congressperson who happened to attend the same high school where I grew up in the 60ā€™s-70ā€™s. Us folks who were born in the city but moved to the suburbs as kids because our folks got job transfers.
Iā€™ve been getting fundraising emails from the Bernie folks claiming that there are attempts to primary her by a ā€œestablishment Democratā€. I highly doubt they would get much traction because sheā€™s getting more attuned to the job and her base is more solid.

11 Likes

Meadows got a bonbon stuck in his throat today.

11 Likes

You still can if you acknowledge itā€™s shitty and exploitative. So sayeth me.

4 Likes

ā€œMr. Chairman, I can tell you on all of this at this particular point, weā€™re all wanting to cooperate. Sometimes our schedules, you know, weā€™re not just sitting around eating bonbons, waiting for the call of anybody.ā€

Jeesh! First is was Dotard and duct tape, and now itā€™s Meadows and bonbons. What is up with these weird GOP fetishes all of a sudden? And why do they project them so much?

7 Likes

ā€¦and she just handed Meadows his Ass-teroid.

12 Likes

I can no longer even bear to watch reports about the game on newscasts given that we now know from autopsy evidence that 99+ percent of pro players have suffered some degree of brain injury from the game.

7 Likes

Trash his cracker ass, Ms. Cortez!

12 Likes

Which makes them all perfectly viable Republican candidates for office.

5 Likes

Meadows doesnā€™t know who he is dealing with.

1 Like

If success in politics was predicated on smart-ass remarks made by dumb-ass politicians, the Republicans would rule the world.

5 Likes

Hahaā€¦this was a fairly meaningless thing overall, but itā€™s still fun to watch her drive them nuts.

16 Likes

And Iā€™m sure Rep Cummings enjoys having a tough ready-to-fight lieutenant.

12 Likes

AGAINā€¦AOC is not ā€˜wrongā€™. 3 days a week is not enough. Get your a$$e$ back to DC and do the peopleā€™s work. FUND RAISING and sucking up to wealthy donors is not getting the job done.

11 Likes

Letā€™s not get ahead of ourselves. Sheā€™s still a private, despite all the over-excitement and hero worship. That being sid, sheā€™s definitely first class.

7 Likes

This!

1 Like

Thought the same Thing
No Spar
STFU moment

Treating the Republicans like the Republicans treat Democrats. I love it. I have no more fucks to give.

8 Likes

Indeedā€¦a battle of wits where one of the contestants is unarmed!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available