Discussion: Reports: Comey Asked DOJ To Refute Trump's Wiretapping Claims

I dunno about the dux, but this administration is buggier than a tent pitched on an ant hill.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a rat deserting a sinking ship, is what he is.

2 Likes

ObaMa an Bannon in his head.

5 Likes

I always watch it for a barometer of the old guard which Joe is a part of.
The drift this morning
They are shocked, Shocked I tell you that T-Rump hasnā€™t got the faintest clue how government works

7 Likes

Something,something,newEO,something,something

1 Like

So, after long last, when they decide to release the information they have on trumpā€™s direct personal communication with Russian agents, what will the tweet storm be then? Hilary Clinton is pregnant with President Obamaā€™s devil baby?

6 Likes

13 Likes

No to make it Trump worthy it would be Obama pregnant with the She-Devil-Hiliaryā€™s baby. Iā€™m sure the Enquirer has the pix to prove it.

5 Likes

Those ā€˜hold their noseā€™ voters canā€™t say that they are surprised by any of this. Here is my apology in advance, but folks need to remember that the ā€˜first episodeā€™ was 45 believing that his predecessor was born in Kenya.

(edited)

3 Likes

And last week when I was at the grocery store, there was the Enquirer headline: Obama Plotting Coup

6 Likes

The guy that owns the Enquirer is Trumps good buddy. His name is Peckerā€¦or Dickheadā€¦or something like that.

ETA : David J. Pecker

4 Likes

16 Likes

The ā€œnew and improvedā€ travel ban will be out just in time to wash Trumpā€™s wiretap delusions out of public consciousness. So look for stories about needless airport detentions and innocent people being separated from their families because they travelled in from countries that arenā€™t hostile to us soon.

2 Likes

and this is why I canā€™t understand why folks are shocked by any of this. The following needs to be yelled over n over again, until folks recognize the consequences of what happened last year: Trump is an Alex Jones fan.

6 Likes

There are some who think Comeyā€™s been playing it straight the whole time. These people are also eager for President Pence. I dunno.

Too bad for Trump he doesnā€™t know who Oscar Wilde was.

no it wonā€™t.

It will just give folks more of a reason to protest.

4 Likes

Still not OVER the Corrā€™s Dinner roasting? Obama Delirium Syndrome.

6 Likes

Interesting article on Mcgahn.

5 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ll feel bad down the road for all those people that volunteered to join a military force headed by an obviously insane narcissist. Just like I feel bad for a friend that agrees to take a job for a corporation that heā€™s been forewarned has a management team that is full blown bonkers and incompetent.

2 Likes