Discussion: Reporters Forbidden From Bringing Cams, Talking To Kids At Child Migrant Center

Welcome back 2018

4 Likes

Honest to CHRIST…this doesn’t make Border Control look like Brownshirts AT ALL…what happened to all this TRANSPARENCY you aholes touted in your Senate hearings? Just more BS to get appointed and then FK 'EM. I really really hate what they are doing to MY country.

29 Likes

Yet a CBP official claimed during a media call that same day that supplies are “available now and they have been continuously.”

He went on to say that concentrations camps are supposed to be unpleasant.

20 Likes

7 Likes

If this were all the D’s fault as little Donnie has claimed, what’s the Big Fucking Deal?

6 Likes

Stephen Miller must have something on somebody. Probably a reach on my part but something is going on with all this misery at the border and its repercussions going on unchecked.

My reach.

“That J. Edgar Hoover routinely blackmailed (or tried to) politicians and civic leaders has long been proven. The director’s reams of compromising information struck fear across Washington, even while his own dark secrets were protected by a pliant media; a closeted homosexual in a long-time, open relationship with his second in command, Clyde Tolson, Hoover was also indebted to the mob for the numerous financial favors they showered him with.”

1 Like

Did Rand Paul just blow up the Immigration and Border Security Bill before the Senate? WTF!? Grassley and McConnell must be going nuts.

The same thing that happened to freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

10 Likes

Well since the kids haven’t bathed or brushed their teeth in weeks, they probably do look a little scruffy. Trump is just trying to protect our delicate sensibilities…

7 Likes

Whose rules are those?

2 Likes

The local chief patrol head, Aaron Hull, explained the poor conditions to the reporters by insisting that “we need the resources to do the job.”

You don’t need to do the job.

6 Likes

[quote=“teenlaqueefa, post:6, topic:89369, full:true”]
If this were all the D’s fault as little Donnie has claimed, what’s the Big Fucking Deal?
[/quote]Right?

Take those pictures! Print them! Show the world what the Democrats have done!

3 Likes

How can this stand? Congress needs to act and reverse this “rule”.

1 Like

So why has Nancy Pelosi caved to McConnell and agreed to sign Trump’s detention funding bill? Never mind, I’ll discuss that elsewhere.

3 Likes

Apparently, CBP has determined that Americans should not see the children in cages, distraught children, or children who lack toys, beds, or real blankets.

6 Likes

Lawmakers are blocked from going everywhere inside. Nobody is allowed to talk to the kids. Nobody can take pictures…

Why, it’s almost like they are hiding concentration camps in there… Shouldn’t they be throwing the doors open to show off how great things are…

And what has our country come to that even our elected leaders aren’t allowed to see what is going on…

17 Likes

Of course. The “keepers” of these concentration camps, not to mention Trump’s mal-administration do not want any evidence of the squalid conditions and the inhumanity with which these children are being held prisoner. They believe it will preserve “plausible deniability” of the criminal treatment the CBP, ICE HHS and other officials are guilty of.

6 Likes

Because she was too busy not paying attention to the rape allegations against Trump. Also too busy not moving forward with the impeachment proceedings. Nancy is very busy and very smart and has a secret plan, don’t you see?

1 Like

Anybody else notice the resemblance?

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available