Discussion: Report: Trump Hotels CEO Pledges Huge U.S. Expansion

The Dems need to be drafting their Articles of Impeachment document already. They can just annotate in bullet format over the first 100 days.

5 Likes

Are Seattle, Houston, et al willing to pay for the extra security Trump hotels will need? I hope they’re not expecting the Trump organization to pay their fair share.

6 Likes

Sadly it is Paul Ryan making this list so he can force Trump to sign Ryan’s granny killing Social Security ideas.

I mean really, who has Social Security ever helped out? Right Mr. Speaker?

1 Like

Grifters will grift.

5 Likes

Trump Hotels will move forward with a massive expansion of its U.S. business, company CEO Eric Danziger pledged at an industry conference Tuesday.

Sssshhh! Don’t tell the President. He’s not supposed to know…

11 Likes

All the more to boycott and march in front of…

8 Likes

OK, if this turns out to be the outrage of the day, over black sites and torture…we know this has been a rouse. If its just one of many flood-the-zone stories, that get pumped out daily to piss me off about Agent Orange…you just fucking succeeded. I’ve now reached my maximum threshold…I think.

WTF??? Is anyone gonna put a stop to this boolshit? Congress? Lawyerly lawyers and law professors? The courts. Ethics people…ethics. Oh fuck. This is so disgusting.

IMPEACH THIS MOTHERFUCKER. WHY WAIT? YOU KNOW THIS ISN’T GONNA CHANGE OR GET BETTER.

7 Likes

The appeal of any new Trump-brand motel will only work if they have a Indiana trailer park motif.

1 Like

I have to doubt he has enough business currently to justify a tripling of Trump-branded properties. Maybe they’re eying Scion (Trump’s “hip” brand of hotel without his name on it) for expansion?

1 Like

Wait, who is going to stay at these Trump-branded hotels? Maybe the Trump Organization unsustainably overextending itself can cut into Trump’s goal of being an oligarch on the scale of Putin.

So, are they going to install those new CIA black sites in the basements of their hotels?

Then Trump could bill the government for the torture he’s implementing…

Win all around!

2 Likes

They need to win 2018 first. Even then, I wouldn’t press on an impeachment yet.

1 Like

I fully expect him to “persuade” companies doing business with the US government to use his hotels.
Who’s going to stop him? Republicans?

3 Likes

Because Ryan has the cards. He will get what he wants out of Trump with real impeachable offenses listed and itemized to ensure compliance.

1 Like

I think part of the purpose of this release was to stick a thumb in our eye. My guess is that they’ll build a few Scion properties (and by the way, the fact that they’re called “Scion” just hit me between the eyes) and call it a day for now.

1 Like

Oh boy oh boy! Now we know what the infrastructure support bill will be: trump using taxpayer money to pay his company to build hotels. After all, hotels are infrastructure, right? Important infrastructure. Very very very very important infrastructure. It’s so huge, as many people will tell you. Just so very very huge to have hotels in your infrastructure.

Especially these hotels, because they’ll have a lot of gold in them, and gold hotels are bigly better than non-gold hotels, so that will make our infrastructure just unbelievable. Very very unbelievably tremendous. So much winning!

1 Like

hey - if trump hotels have government rates - he can get that traffic and have government employees travel more, he could increase the government rate only for his hotels - win win.

Trump: All of govt’s business will be conducted in Trump Hotels. Govt employees, when on vacation, must reside in one of the hotes owned by me or my family. If I do well, the country does well.
FOX: Sir Trump isnt taking a paycheck from us, so this is nice thanks to him.

1 Like

They are just laughing at the ethics laws and standards of this country…

2 Likes