Discussion: Report: Trump Campaign CEO Registered To Vote At Vacant Home In Florida

1 Like

The state defines legal residency as the home “where a person mentally intends to make his or her permanent residence.”

I mentally intend to make an isolated villa in Costa Rica my permanent residence. I guess I'm not even  an American!!!
11 Likes

Donnie just surrounds himself with the best people!!!

16 Likes

Man Coulter: Republicans cant commit voter fraud. Each of their multiple votes must count to counter liberals:

Ann Coulter Voter Fraud Charges

15 Likes

He’s the wrong color for voter fraud. /s

6 Likes

Is this just another case of Democratic voter fraud?

6 Likes

Drumpf 2016 - The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight.

4 Likes

Republicans are concerned about voter fraud because of their own history.

26 Likes

Everyone rents a separate house to beat their wife in. I’m surprised The Guardian doesn’t know this.

8 Likes

This is “Texas Sharp Shooting”.
You shoot at a barn and draw a bulls eye around the bullet hole.

9 Likes

With the continuing Drumpf implosion, all we can hope for is that Flush Windbag strokes out laughing.

3 Likes

es, I really wish they’d tell each other to stop doing it. Gives an election a bad name: rigged.

4 Likes

My mental residence is in another universe, in a fictional city…

I’ve been there. No matter how many damned times you tell them you like your steak rare they bring it out with no blood on the plate. Yeah, I know, it’s a cow thing, they don’t understand.

4 Likes

Here’s another reason the GOP is POSITIVE voter fraud exists.

12 Likes

This goes along with his kids not being registered to vote in the NY primary.

All this amateurs in over their heads vibe makes me wish George Plimpton were around to write about it.

8 Likes

hoping that this is the picture of Bannon departing the “campaign CEO” position in late October -

3 Likes

Vacant home, vacant mind, what’s the big deal?

2 Likes

Statistically, voter fraud does not rise to a level that will change the outcome of an election… except for Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. Just sayin.

5 Likes

Drip, drip, drip…I expected this to turn into a shotshow, but it’s happening at blinding speed. I am not upset by this development, or by the accusation that this scumbag was committing domestic violence. As an earlier poster noted, “Only the BEST people!” “Best” at what? Being a human stain? An embarrassment to decency? They have that covered.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available