Discussion: Report: Top Lawmakers Were Briefed On Russians Hacking The DNC A Year Ago

Why don’t I believe any of these liars and cowards? And, what about those leaked emails anyhow, yes, what about them - the message, and forget the “presumptive” messenger for now.

The Fascist Dictator Obama is so fascistically dictatorial that he didn’t even inform his own political party of Russian espionage. Sad!

11 Likes

He was too busy killing off members of the terrorist organization he and HRC started.

13 Likes

So… intelligence knew in advance and was watching the crime unfold. Should make it easy to prove who leaked to Wiki and Assholange. Easier to get an indictment.

21 Likes

Why does this remind me of the way the FBI handled Whitey Bulger–“We gotta let 'em commit these crimes, or else they’ll be on to us that we know they’re gonna commit these crimes.”

7 Likes

Apparently, he’s moved on to 20th dimensional chess all while leading from behind. Or something.

Of course, BENGHAZZZIIIIIIII

4 Likes

In other words, Julian Assange is nothing more than a blowhard LIAR. The DNC staffer recently killed was not an informant to anyone. What a mutherfucking jerk, that Assange person, trying to smear the good name of a dead man who did nothing wrong.

24 Likes

I suppose this means that the fucking Russians have my credit card information. I know I’m in DNC and DCCC databases.

6 Likes

Watch your statements. The giveaway will be if you see entries:
Ees Day Vare
Ees Evenink Vare
Ees Beach Vare

7 Likes

Same here, @tena. I think I may call the bank and ask for a new card with a new number.

1 Like

Watch for unauthorized charges to the Drumpf campaign.

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

To be fair, “Cute Russian Boys” was mine.

2 Likes

WTF? They stood by and let an adversary country’s intelligence operation penetrate one of the US’s 2 major political parties? That country’s intelligence service vehemently opposed the most likely nominee of that party and supports the most visible candidate of the other party, and they did NOTHING?

What do you even say? I mean, WTF do you actually say?

4 Likes

Just hope when you call, the customer service agent’s name isn’t “Peggy.”

2 Likes

It’s very possibly once they knew there was an intrusion, they could monitor future intrusions without letting any information be stolen. If you know how someone breaks in, you can essentially watch them in real time and if they go after specific information, block/disconnect. I’m guessing at what they did or did not do of course, but there’s something to be gained from watching your enemy’s moves.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, right-wing memes are already starting to circulate about Hillary having him killed. God, I’m this close to saying fuck it and just being completely done with that entire branch of my family.

8 Likes

You know who’s going to really feel “hacked?” All the Trump donors who will start receiving advertisements (on computer, iPhone, in the mail, etc.) from all the Trump family companies (think Ivanka’s clothing line, Trump’s own men’s line and other). You think Trump and his grifter family will let that treasure trove of information go to waste? Heck, look at what he’s done to foreign nationals, hitting them up for donations. Mark my word, you heard it here first. If not prior to November, then after the election season is over.

4 Likes

God I wish -

Actually I want to see him tried for espionage.

2 Likes