Discussion: Report: RNC Pauses Its Victory Project For Trump

And it’s over.

15 Likes

I guess the GOP doesn’t believe in strong family values after all – I mean, do you call this ‘standing by your man,’ GOP?

7 Likes

George McGovern lost in 1972 with only 37.5% of the vote. Nothing, and I mean nothing, could make me happier than seeing Donald Trump be the biggest loser in modern presidential history. This story might just do it.

Please FSM, make this happen for me.

23 Likes

Sorry, TPM, but you were scooped by @astralfire :smile:

But, this is bad. I have to say, I did not believe that there was a line that Trump could cross with the GOP. Seems, I stand corrected. I suppose, however, even their lying, terrible asses couldn’t ignore this.

6 Likes

That would require Trump to be a man, and I see nothing to suggest he’s a human of any kind, let alone an adult one.

6 Likes

CNN reporting that Mylania Trump does not condone what the Donald said… does someone in trump tower think this is a winning strategy?

4 Likes

Oh, the poor GOP! What to do, what to do!!

I am very, very, concerned for them!

7 Likes

Now we all know what the GOP stands for Grabber of Pussy.

19 Likes

I have to say…Thus far, this is turning out, to borrow a phrase from the great Commandant Lassard, a very, very, very satisfying day.

And to think, Trump may have been taken down by ACTUAL JOURNALISM! Good day all around…I think I’m going to celebrate with some Five Guys…mmm cheeseburger.

9 Likes

Just saw on Twitter that Donald Trump has been removed from the call scripts that the RNC is using when recruiting volunteers.

7 Likes

More people with XX chromosomes than minorities of XX and XY…

One other thing–and I am making no assumptions–but there was one scene in the “Terminator 2” film…in which the mother went on a rant about women creating life and men destroying it.

And–although Trump has effectively ended discussion of saving our planet (for 16 months!!)–we do have a climate crisis. For a world that women will help populate.

3 Likes

My wife called it. I did not. Kudos to MattinPA for sticking with the Fourth Estate more than I did.

[in the meantime I’ll use my “I’m a furriner” excuse… :laughing:]

7 Likes

If Trump won’t voluntarily step down, he might need that secret service protection from his own people.

4 Likes

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

2 Likes

And fries! Gotta have fries. My daughter introduced me to mixing malt vinegar in the ketchup. Try it, you’ll like it. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Now Trump is in trouble… The governator has abandoned him!

As proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else - American. My full statement: pic.twitter.com/biRvY8S3aZ

— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) October 8, 2016
3 Likes

This is step one.

The GOP—Grab Our Pussies—is on track to cut Trump lose, probably after he does his usual execrable job tomorrow night in the debate.

They can’t get rid of him as their nominee (snicker) but they can stop supporting him institutionally in what is all but certain to be a vain attempt to salvage the party from total destruction.

The RNC is panicking about the House now, and has all but given up on holding the Senate, thanks to Trump and his inability to pretend that he’s human.

7 Likes

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3 Likes

This is and always was about the Senate once the GOP “braintrust” got stuck with The Donald. They played along with his outrageous behavior as best they could and now this 11th hour repudiation severs the connection between Drumpf and the down ballot candidate. These candidates can now appear moderate and sane, which is could be difference in a few key Senate races…

Things are never as good as they appear and the Republicans still hold many cards…

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available