Discussion: Report: Ousted U.S. Attorney Was Investigating HHS Secretary

1 Like

“Bharara’s former office is now in the middle of an inquiry into Fox News.”

That’s quite the tidbit to end on.

29 Likes

Investigating the guy who gave Trump the bum steer about the UK spying on him, perhaps?

4 Likes

I’m Peach, a bull.

10 Likes

More McCarthy/Spicey props?

10 Likes

Precisely.

3 Likes

Trump kleptocracy.

9 Likes

Well, it is something of a target-rich environment. Pretty much wherever you probe, you’re going to find something.

24 Likes

The tough thing is trying to figure out which member of the Trump Administration will be the first one indicted, and which will be the first convicted. If anyone’s interested, I’m also taking side bets on the first to be involuntarily committed.

25 Likes

Yes, the fish rots from the head down.

12 Likes

And this fish has been lying in the sun for quite some time now.

12 Likes

This is going to be epic.

Tricky Dick Nixon is going to look like Mr. Roger’s by the time this is over.

35 Likes

Ruh-rho.

Not that anything can be done about it, but always nice to know just how corrupt they are.

7 Likes

ProviNg onCe agAin that the demonraTs arE aLL corrupt!

18 Likes

Even if the firing was in fact not connected to the investigation, it will be from now on. Another scandal in the making.

26 Likes

Better divert some of the wall money into new country club prison’s.

All the Trumpers not thrown under the CYA bus will be on the corrections bus heading to three hots and a cot.

8 Likes

I think it’s a great time to start a rumor:

I heard prebus and kelly conjob are so mad at bannon that they have been leaking info to assange, breitbart and fox so that they can watch trump and bannon scream at each other continuously.

14 Likes

That’s what’s so special about this clown show. These incompetents manage to manufacture trouble, even in situations in which they might have slid past.

It’s like the “wiretapping” allegations - all nonsense, but what it will gradually reveal is that US intelligence was, in fact, monitoring the communication of various Russian problem children, and just happened to pick up communications with various Trumpists. So, a story that at least had a chance of vanishing down the memory hole is given new life.

33 Likes

”Price had been offered discounted shares in the company by invitation of Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY), who owns a 17 percent stake in it.”

44 Likes

The list gets bigly everyday anymore

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available