Discussion: Report: McMaster Didn't Realize Import Of Classified Intel Trump Gave Russians

Pro-growth agenda = tax cuts for them and a growing bank account. Greedy jerks.

12 Likes

Jeeeeeeez. How long will it be before Trump sends Putin a list of all the CIA plants in the Russian government? Trump does feel that the U.S. and Russia should share intelligence information,you know.

5 Likes

And when can US citizens and the world expect they will no longer need training wheels?

4 Likes

Ignorance seems to be the top requirement for working in the Trump White House, regardless of past accomplishments.

3 Likes

i can’t hate on him, after all his boss is Donald Trump.

2 Likes

NBC reports that McMaster “is not steeped in counter terrorism.” Excuse me? Hasn’t Trump and his clown car proclaimed that terrorism is the primary existential treat facing America today? And we now have a National Security Adviser who is “is not steeped in counter terrorism!?!” How incompetent an administration is this? If it weren’t so frighteningly stupid, it might be funny. . . . but it definitely is not.

19 Likes

NBC News reported that Bossert wasn’t even in the meeting, and only learned of Trump’s remarks from notes that he read immediately after it concluded.

Cool! How immediately? A few hours? A day or two?

7 Likes

First it is “we know Trump is a blithering idiot that is why he says improper things”. Now we have McMaster joining the idiot crowd? I thought he was suppose to be the smart one?

5 Likes

If Bossert acted to get a heads up to the intelligence community so the Israelis would have a chance to save their guy the as soon as he read the notes of the meeting while McMaster had to have it explained to him, it’s probably a fair deduction.

7 Likes

And if Benedict Donald revealing this highly classified intell to the Ruskies should be filed under “Itz all good, man!” then why has the NatSec team quietly begged our media to keep what they know secret from the American people?

11 Likes

Ok, that makes more sense. (But if that were the case, the initial report would have been much clearer had it just said, “An official speaking on condition of anonymity told NBC News that Bossert had to give McMaster a clue about the classified info trump shared with the Russians.”)

3 Likes

Agreed. I just think he’s carrying water for the wrong d-bag. And more than a little hypocritical to go from “I was there. It didn’t happen,” to “Hey, what do I know, I’m new.”

edit: I guess I could wait to hear what HR says next, as this was sourced from unspecified persons close to the action and not the McMaster himself.

4 Likes

OMG, what was still in the medicine chest?

2 Likes

There are reports that Trump’s transition team was taking classified documents to unsafe situations before Obama put a stop to ithe practice.

11 Likes

“is not steeped in counterterrorism”

Awesome. Just the person to be NSC Advisor in the 21st Century…

15 Likes

You know, Herb, you’re not instilling a great amount of, um, confidence."

4 Likes

This has been another episode of Clusterfuck Chronicles, brought to you by your good friends of the Republican Party. Tune in tomorrow to hear Secretary Sessions proclaim, “Aside from all the evidence to the contrary, I am not a crook!”

6 Likes

I love the boiler plate Luntz-tested buzzword bingo in the dreck that clown spewed.

14 Likes

One thing is for sure, Trump or anyone else in the White House cannot fart without someone ratting immediately to the press. This is a totally dysfunctional organization,where nobody trust the leadership because starting from the top they are bunch of clowns, and everybody is looking for his own ass. Wonder what kind of information are the foreign intelligence services receiving in these circumstances. The Russians probably by now have a complete copy of the nuclear codes, crypts books, locations and sequences.

5 Likes

Shhh. Kislyak’s visit is a secret.

10 Likes