Discussion: Report: McMaster Didn't Realize Import Of Classified Intel Trump Gave Russians

They left on January 20.

39 Likes

Thank Gawd the generals are in there, keeping Trump in check. :worried:

13 Likes

This blows that argument out of the waters, doesn’t it?

8 Likes

Somebody not too good at it.

The hallmark of the current administration…

6 Likes

Maybe he’s setting up a situation where trump fires him and he regains his honor?

3 Likes

Hey, it’s nice to know the President isn’t the only one who is too uninformed and disinterested to speak on matters of Intelligence Gathering and National Security…

6 Likes

Yes. If he resigns it will be considered dereliction of duty by the military.

1 Like

Stunning. We are so vulnerable because of the inexperience and incompetence of the people in this administration, it’s unbelievable.

And republican voters look to these people for protection and security? Family values? Morality? The Daddy party?

Wow.

19 Likes

Not sure how McMaster can regain his honor after this debacle.

5 Likes

Well, he’ll need to up his game. Comey went memo, McMaster will have had to record something.

4 Likes

“Very clever young man, but it’s incompetence all the way down…”

4 Likes

None of this would have ever happened if Flynn had still been there. And he could have done this with a simple phone call. It’s all Comey’s fault!

6 Likes

Fool

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

Now that Trump has burnt down his National Security Advisor and Deputy AG, along with his VP and communications team, where do we go from here?

6 Likes

as Josh said, credibility sacrificed on the Alter of tRUmp.

well done mcdickhead, on to your high paying consulting job, let a real patriot take your role so we can halt transference of intel to the russians

2 Likes

what’s the probability that the “reporter” from Tass works for russian intelligence, better than 100%?

12 Likes

Trump: Its not my fault, my administration is just incompetent. What do we know about running the govt as we are successful businessmen who deal with everyone, including The Russians.

3 Likes

pence won’t survive this

6 Likes

How many more men of integrity will trump ruin? I hate to say this, he should have resigned when asked to shill for the WH. But he’s the adult in the room…

5 Likes