Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Oh, he might promise, but he’ll never actually pay up. :smile:

2 Likes

Trump’s event later today is a talk at the Young Black Leadership Conference, sponsored by Turning Point USA - a conservative group.

He probably has a fine script to follow, but I fear he’ll probably speak extemporaneously.

5 Likes

Pretty typical for a Floridian. Lots of places are happy to send people there. Aventura has sizable Russian and Romanian populations. And whiter than the rest of greater Miami, but very middle income.

1 Like

What are the odds as to the number of Trump rallies this guy has attended and which states were they located in?

He’s pretty clearly a Trump groupie.

3 Likes

Now see that’s it. For sure a liberal.

3 Likes

If anyone voted for Trump based on economic anxiety, they have to be a moron. But then you have to be a moron to even think of voting for a Republican. So no difference. BTW, underlying theme for all these morons is: Racist and Bigots.

9 Likes

There ya go, jumping to conclusions. We can’t really be sure it isn’t a left-wing mob? LOL

Seriously though, I wonder if we will ever know if he attended any tRump rallies? That would be interesting.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/ElGliko/status/1055843418348281857

15 Likes

Correction. Should be “shot at” 20030394 times.

90% of the shots would have missed. Hitting Innocent bystanders, walls, buildings and cars, all collateral damage in a valiant effort to stop a gangster!

2 Likes

[quote=“leftcoaster, post:125, topic:79597, full:true”]
Prior terroristic threats jaysus.

twitter.com

RickLeventhalFoxNews (RickLeventhal)

Law enf source: Suspect in #pipebombs a white male, former NY’er, busted in Aventura FL, prior arrests for terroristic threats @FoxNews

8:21 AM - 26 Oct 2018
[/quote]So … it’s Obama’s fault for not having personally executed this guy when he had the chance. If the prior threats occured while Obama was in office, this will be the Trumpublican meme.

5 Likes

Wikipedia says Demographics of Aventure are 57% non-hispanic white; large jewish poplulation, many from northeast US; 12.4% Russian.

1 Like

Well, the ultimate irony would be if it were the “Blacks for Trump” guy.

2 Likes

If he got tickets online we will.

4 Likes

Exactly, that’s why I’m so relieved that it was a feral Trumper. Sure, the far right will continue to believe whatever insane conspiracy theory someone at the Daily Stormer posts on a message board. But the rest of America will see this van and all the information about him that will get out over the coming days and conclude that it was a crazy Trumper all along.

7 Likes

And it will be bad for Trump. Very bad.

2 Likes

By gum, you’re right!

4 Likes

There’s no way he comments on this without boning the dog in the process.

6 Likes

At the Boingboing article cited above, someone replied to that tweet with “No, this van looks like it’s been washed recently, and is not rusty and dented.”

5 Likes

Somebody on Twitter was calling it a “vanifesto.” I can’t stop laughing.

29 Likes

Um, I think Trumpski has gropies.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available