Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Is it what the kids call a depantsing?

2 Likes

I was discussing these pipe bombs and the Unabomber yesterday at dinner with an ex-NSA security analyst who worked in Germany and elsewhere for them. He knew about the Unabomber of course, said he was an extreme genius, and wondered if these current pipe bombs are the work of a foreign terrorist. He thought not since none of them exploded and international terrorists donā€™t use pipe bombs anymore- too unreliable, hence the IDEā€™s and similar homemade bombs.

2 Likes

Prior terroristic threats jaysus.

9 Likes

It would not surprise me if a family member turned him in.

Right. They were dreading Thanksgiving and knew turning him in was the best solution.

12 Likes

Soā€¦I guess not a false flag?

One word: Kerning.

Just you wait. Hard evidence that all their conspiracy theories are wrong? Wonā€™t even slow them down.

6 Likes

I am so not suprised that I think I sprained something with my not-surprisedness, lol.

MAGA Bomber. Say it loud and repeat it over and over and overā€¦M-A-G-A-B-O-M-B-E-R.

10 Likes

Probably just Shep Smith for not worshiping Dump

I live in Redneckistan Fl too
Although a lot of the population of Aventura lean heavily towards the Faux demographic (Old wealthy)

2 Likes

Too bad DHS didnā€™t ever signal a concerning rise in RWNJ violence in the late 2000s or something.

6 Likes

Only the best people.

3 Likes

FINALLY we can STOP WITH this FALSE FLAG bomb NONSENSE and talk about the BEAUTIFUL election and ITs RED WAVE!!

18 Likes

That seems unsafe, from a visibility point of view. Somebody could get hurt.

1 Like

@herringbone Yeah, we all do it, especially when thereā€™s breaking news unfolding.

4 Likes

MSMBC reporting Dump will speak shortly.
Must see TV

1 Like

#MAGA

6 Likes

Remind me to not see your invitation when it arrives.

3 Likes

There will be tons of pictures and video on teevee.

2 Likes

Wow donaldā€™s actually going to speak about it!

1 Like

I wonder if he/she going to be a person with mental issues (Republican) or a colored person (aka terrorist for FOX).

4 Likes

Go ahead, put your head in the ground and pretend that economic factors didnā€™t hurt Clinton in 2016.

Everybody who doesnā€™t vote like you tell them to is racist and thereā€™s no need for the party to improve its policies or messaging.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available