Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Ah, so he’s a transplant and not a native.

1 Like

Hmmm -DNA evidence eh? I’ll wait to hear what the FBI has to say.

8 Likes

It is such a relief. Florida Man has been wreaking havoc for years.

8 Likes

Latest info: man in his 50s, criminal history, works in auto parts, lives in FLA, has ties to New York.

— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) October 26, 2018
5 Likes

Don’t sweat it, happens to everyone.

6 Likes

A BLUE tarp?!? Deep State!!

9 Likes

It already dropped. They only mention race in the initial announcements if the person is non-white. If white it is ‘a man was arrested.’ If black it is, ‘a black man was arrested.’

They should either never mention race or they should always mention race.

8 Likes

So, previously arrested and tested?

8 Likes

We spend waaaaaay too much time and energy stressing over what the hardcore Republican base thinks. We give them entirely too much credit and power over us when they’re actually a minority of a minority of voters.

17 Likes

MSNBC and CNN. Pretty much everybody’s reporting the same thing.

2 Likes

I’d careful there. there are quite a few hard right Cubans in that part of the state as well as Tampa.

5 Likes

Yea sorry, you are completely correct.

5 Likes

You’d agree that people in law-enforcement do not spend “waaaaaay too much time and energy stressing over what the hardcore Republican base thinks”?

4 Likes

Aventura? Of all places. It’s essentially a giant gated community you could even refer to it as a settlement. Nice upscale homes with self contained shopping, theatres and recreation areas. Where people move when they are afraid of interacting with the rest of society. “Honey we need to get home after the early bird special!”

4 Likes

And I thought the stickers on the van were newly installed to cover up the Clinton, Obama stickers.

7 Likes

Wonder if it was covered in Dem stickers whether they would have covered it.

I mean what purpose is there to cover it up Other than political? Are they still going to pretend the “don’t yet know the motive” ??

1 Like

You have to admit the strong correlation between Trump supporter and mental illness.

7 Likes

No doubt. But if this had turned out to be some stupid antifa stunt, or even a stunt by an individual with questionable loyalties, there would have been an enormous new store of ammunition for Trump and GOP candidates to use, and it would have affected votes – and not just among Trump diehards.

@pluckyinky I actually don’t spend time worrying about what the hard core right thinks – though what they think regularly gives me agita. But I do worry about mission creep. The misinformation they spread percolates, and it can influence the opinions of some low information voters who could be otherwise persuadable to our side.

7 Likes

[quote=“steviedee111, post:42, topic:79597, full:true”]
Trump will claim personal credit for this apprehension
[/quote]“My wonderful, beautiful FBI.”

“Except when they’re investigating and finding out the truth about me. Then they suck.”

5 Likes

Just coincidence I am sure but They are in Plantation FL. That where those kids were shot in school

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available