Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Fake News! Fake Arrest!

3 Likes

OMG. :rage:

4 Likes

Foreign name. Not American. FAKE!

2 Likes

So, when they’re angry, GOP wingnuts deface their own property? How about that, Fox News?

2 Likes

What, no economic anxiety? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahahaha well no shit.

9 Likes

[quote=“squirreltown, post:173, topic:79597”]
From Malcom Nance - note lower left.
[/quote]
That’s a fine lookin’ van ya got there, #MAGABomber.

12 Likes

They also destroy their own Keurigs and set fire to their Nikes.

8 Likes

Here’s a closeup

18 Likes

Dude, use your snark tags. We’ve probably got a lot of first-time visitors this morning.

5 Likes

Nope, you’re good. No worries.

3 Likes

A clear pic of a van that sure looks like the one in the blurry news shots.

1 Like

There are several references to Native Americans and their support for Trump (or encouraging it) on the van.

1 Like

bet they’re busy peeling them off right now

2 Likes

Everybody whose picture is on the van with crosshairs had better watch their mail for a few more days.

And if you didn’t make the #MAGABomber van photo gallery, you’re just not hip.

13 Likes

Well Dang Jeff Scessions nabbed him a white guy

1 Like

I’m hoping he’s had an “in the background” seat at a rally or two.

1 Like

I used to send them a monthly donation until I found out they had an endowment of almost 500 million. I think they do good work, but I am sending my meager $10 a month to a different place now.

No surprises so far on this bomber - I am sure if they look hard enough FOX will be able to breathlessly report that he was a Democrat at some point in his life. WE will learn nothing.

This guys whole terrorist career seems like a perfect analogy for the Trump presidency. Stupid, pointless and angry.

1 Like

Think Donnie will have a removal of political stickers from the van night, under the cover of darkness?
What? We never saw Rethug stickers on that van.

1 Like

I just tried to like your comment and got the dreaded “No likes for you!” :grin:

4 Likes

Complete with crosshairs over the faces of a few folks surprisingly who didn’t receive mail from this nutcase.

Cue Fox chyron… “pelosi-Bomber D-FL, arrest on way to Nelson rally” with correction tonight around 2 am.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available