Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

On the positive side, Trump’s website made a lot of money off this guy’s van sticker purchases.

3 Likes

yeah things have slowed down for me - comments are not loading automatically and I’ve gotten 5 or 6 bad gateways so it’s not working THAT well.

5 Likes

DNA evidence you say?

Everyone rush out and ‘volunteer’ your dna info to all those ‘private’ companies like Ancestry so we can ALL be in the national database.

Didn’t anyone else see what’s coming with this? Authoritarians LOVE databases like this!

4 Likes

I hope TPM message center wasn’t bombed! It doesn’t seem to be working very well.

2 Likes

Not much to work with here but…

5 Likes

Well, now that Sayoc has been arrested, I guess Trump can stop acting so presidential.

5 Likes
1 Like

Kanye would have included thumbdrives with his latest hits on it

6 Likes

TWEET OF THE DAY!

This van looks like what Steve Bannon would turn into if he was a Transformer pic.twitter.com/09jB3pJi56

— EL GLIKO (@ElGliko) October 26, 2018
8 Likes

From TMZ:

3 Likes

Holy shit - the lower right - Trump on that battleship. Good god these people are nuts.

6 Likes

But NFL football players taking a knee to protest the senseless violence against black people by police is going to destroy America!

8 Likes

The series of clues also started with the van parked in the spot marked “Reserved for RNC Chair.”

4 Likes

You mean it’s soused in gin and covered in weeping sores?

2 Likes

Looks to be of mixed heritage.

Gee, the bullseye target on Hillary. Think that could be a clue to his political leanings?

3 Likes

Sorry for the crude Photoshop, but look at who approves of this message!

8 Likes

Yes, one-half asshole and one-half raving loon. You know, just like his hero, Donald Trump.

5 Likes

Trump on that battleship. Good god these people are nuts.
Seen that one alot on Free Republic

1 Like

It’s a tank not a battleship. O well that changes everything.

:joy:

@southerndem - there’s my problem - I don’t visit Freepers.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available