Discussion: Report: Event Offers Donors Chance To Hunt With Trump's Sons For $500K

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there are not just a few who would hunt them for less. Oh, you meant ā€˜with themā€™ā€¦ Never mind.

34 Likes

Help.

3 Likes

Ya , you start with appalling a a descriptor and continue from there unleashing your inner thesaurusā€¦

abhorrent, abominable, offensive, awful, disgusting, distasteful, dreadful, evil, foul, fulsome, gross, hideous, horrendous, horrible, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, nauseous, noisome, noxious, obnoxious, obscene, odious, rancid, repellent (also repellant), repugnant, repulsive, revolting, scandalous, shocking, sickening, uglyā€¦

There ainā€™t enough words

17 Likes

and this is on the heels of last weekā€™s incident too.

10 Likes

Nothing untoward going on here, just move it along. All we can hope for is nothing more than a Salahi incident or two.

2 Likes

Oh yea and imagine Obama had wanted to charge for playing golf with himā€¦

14 Likes

How much would it cost to equip the wildlife with Kevlar body armor and make it a fair fight?

8 Likes

They think itā€™s okay in this case because no donor would want to fuck those boys in return for donations?

5 Likes

And thatā€™s where you are wrong my amigo, English is an ever changing language, and if there arenā€™t enough English or American English words we can borrow form a rich tapestry of other languages, ( Thanks to our immigrants), and never fear making up words is what some folks make their living at.

10 Likes

I met a gun guy last year who told me all about being stuck in a blizzard for days, going out and shooting a deer out of season to feed his family. Iā€™ve never liked guns, but I understood and sort of sympathized.

But this, to go out with guides, protection, overwhelming weaponry to kill for fun creatures that youā€™re not even going to eat and simultaneously sell access for moneyā€”this is one of the most disgusting, immoral things Iā€™ve ever heard of.

17 Likes

Do they have coffee with Ivanka after?

17 Likes

This just proves that the future definition of ā€œtackyā€ will include pictures of Trump and his pond scum spawnā€¦both skanks and skanketts.

4 Likes

Jeez, f**king louise. They just canā€™t stop can they?

9 Likes

Iā€™m pulling for a Dick Cheney victory for the first time ever.

11 Likes

We hunT the most dangerous Of GAme. baBy PandA!!

10 Likes

Sure the Secret Service is going to love this sort of thing.
Film at eleven:

8 Likes

The entire Trump family is nothing but white trash with money. Crude and vulgar.

18 Likes

Assuming he had a vehicle to offroad get in and out with dead Bambi, couldnā€™t he make the drive to the nearest Safeway or Krogers?

1 Like

Private security. So not a problem.