Discussion: Report: Event Offers Donors Chance To Hunt With Trump's Sons For $500K

What he told me was they were snowed in and he saw the deer out his window in the woods.

Yes but they were out of fresh kill out of season deer.

Bird hunting with Cheney puts a whole new meaning on the call ā€˜Duckā€™

4 Likes

A few minutes of reading the latest Eric Trump Foundation 990: took in $1.5M and paid the Trump National Golf Course $87K for use of golf course, of which he is the manager. hmmmm. only a 5-6% payout to himself.

8 Likes

If I had a spare $500k sitting around Iā€™d use it to buy Dick Cheney a spot on the hunt line with them.
And then Iā€™d cross my fingers.

24 Likes

Get to go out and kill a trophy ā€¦ and a couple of " problems " at the same time ā€¦

A real " twofer " ā€”

1 Like

What good is it being president if you canā€™t let your family use the Washington Zoo for a bit of fun and money?

6 Likes

OT, but hereā€™s another entry in the ā€œIrony is Dead Olympicsā€

7 Likes

Just when you thought it canā€™t possibly get any uglier it does.

2 Likes

There are $1 million and $500,000. packages and itā€™s outreach to " Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Iowa ā€¦ all states with a huge population of hunters, fishermen and gun enthusiasts" according to TMZ. The unemployed there can pool their resources and sign up for this.

@ralph_vonholst They didnā€™t like the part where she reminded us of what hopelessness looks like.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, bird hunting is more dangerous than whatever these jag-offs are doing shooting out of the window of a Range Rover.

1 Like

I get the feeling if Beavis and Butthead ever went to China theyā€™d never be seen again.

Also, Trump clearly has this backwards: you donā€™t have people pay to spend time with your kids, you have to pay people to spend time with them because you know itā€™s the only way anyone would want to hang out with them.

5 Likes

Obviously ditching bow ties hasnā€™t made that moron any saner or smarter.

2 Likes

I love animals, thatā€™s why I like to kill 'em.

3 Likes

Maybe we could all chip in and get this as a Christmas present for Dick Cheney?

7 Likes

Geez, are they starting up the human hunts already?

3 Likes

Iā€™d prefer that Cheney was again hunting along side Scaliaā€¦

2 Likes

So Iā€™m assuming this is a ā€œMost Dangerous Gameā€ type of thing, presumably hunting Muslims. Because these folks expect some real ā€œsportā€ for their money.

Disgusting on so many levels.

1 Like

Hey, guys, whatā€™s this thing do?

Oops, my bad.

2 Likes

I see Sooner beat me to it upthread.

2 Likes