Discussion: Report: Dems Eye Trump Tax Return Request In Two Weeks

1 Like

Ka Boom! Keep turning up the heat and put Donnie’s fat derriere on the Weber grill once the coals are fired up!

7 Likes

The returns were not released for a reason. Trump is hiding something.

17 Likes

I don’t know why it’s “in two weeks” and not “right friggin’ now”, but I try to be humble enough to admit there are things which are the way they are for good reasons which are beyond my understanding.

14 Likes

The one good thing about trump’s refusal to release his taxes is that now politicians will feel more pressure to do so. Also, there will hopefully be a law requiring all elected officials to come clean.

6 Likes

From yesterday …

"Reacting to a House Judiciary Committee request for documents from the White House and dozens of his allies and associates Monday, President Donald Trump said ‘I cooperate all the time with everybody.’”

From not yesterday …

“Except for tax returns, except for Jared’s security clearance, except for questioning by Mueller, except for any other document request from Democrats, except, except, except …”

15 Likes

The Democrats are beginning to draw blood, it’s going to be a death by a thousand cuts.
Funny thing is the GOP could have done some half assed investigations during the past 2 years to soften the outcomes.

21 Likes

Every one of these requests will be stonewalled. This two-week delay just prolongs the whole process, but I guess it’s the way it’s done.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget just last week Michael Cohen said as far as he knew, Trump’s tax return was not under audit as Trump has claimed for over two years now. And the public has already stated they trust a convicted perjurer over Trump. So let’s also subpoena the IRS for clarification here.

7 Likes

It’ll be a fight …… but that’s ok …. we’re gonna kick some ass —

5 Likes

Trump’s tax return not only will contain ugly crap, but it’ll show he’s not nearly as rich as he says. The latter will really sting the Dotard’s sad needy ego.

7 Likes

It was clearly stated during the 2016 campaign that being audited did not prevent the taxes from being made public. The audit was just Trump’s BS answer.

6 Likes

Especially if — as most Americans now hope — Trump loses in 2020 to a Democrat.

4 Likes

Good! :smiley: expose this thousandaire. …or is it debtaire?

7 Likes

You’re exactly right. And even his BS answer is a lie! Which is why people trust a convicted perjurer over Trump.

3 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m smiling?

10 Likes

First it was the audit
then his lawyers said he shouldn’t
then only if he won the election
then they were filed before he became president so they’re irrelevant
then no one really wants to see them
then it was a privacy matter…

6 Likes

After taking the oath of office on January 20 2017, Trump’s first official act should have been signing his resignation letter. He really screwed himself by not doing so.

Trump will go down as perhaps the most infamous political figure in American history. There will be too many treatments of him (in a number of academic and literary areas) to count. There will be at least one Trump-related film coming out on Trump every year for the rest of this Century. Just about all of them will be unflattering…

But he just HAD to come down the escalator in 2015

7 Likes