Discussion: Report Couldn't Say If Jordan Knew Of Sex Abuse At OSU. He Still Claims Vindication

That’s his pitard.

4 Likes

I’d bet a whole lot of money that Gym Jordan is more concerned about people thinking he’s gay than he is about them thinking he sexually assaulted or enabled the sexual assault of young male student.

7 Likes

Gee, Jordan again claims that he has no knowledge of rampant criminality.

Oh, he’s a Republican so of course that must be the case.

/s

1 Like

Jordan is taking refuge in the idea that he is too stupid to recognize abuse if it was going on right before his eyes - because it apparently was.

This report seems to open up more questions … so what is the assessment of the various instances where athletes have vehemently stated that they they clearly informed various coaches and athletic staff members - and that their reporting was met with indifference

6 Likes

And the winner of the 2019 Paterno award is …

6 Likes

If you put cameras in the locker rooms and showers I bet a lot of this stuff wouldn’t happen.

5 Likes

It would end up on internet video feeds.

1 Like

but Jordan would have been doing lots of “film study” every night!

2 Likes

…Complete and total exoneration. Sound familiar?

7 Likes

Jordan has spent well over a majority of his life rolling around on a gym floor with his head stuck in some others guy’s crotch!

2 Likes

Best way to ensure there aren’t any shenanigans going on in male or female locker rooms. Crowd-sourced surveillance.

@steviedee111

p 169 of the report states that assessing OSUs compliance with its own grievance procedures was outside the scope of the investigation.

I’m going to throw up.

5 Likes

Yeah, and only use cold water in the male showers. All the guys would be walking around covering up.

1 Like

He is a liar and a fraud. The M.O. of the right wingers is to believe that sex is impossible unless it is a power relation with one of the pair having total control and the upper hand over the victim. The GOP loves gay sex, but not if it is on an equal basis: it HAS to have a sadistic control over the other person; any gay people who love each other and respect each other equally is total anathema to them.

All their kids are incels, too.

2 Likes

Wrestling coaches can’t be indicted until they’re no longer in the profession.

2 Likes

Gym Jordan: “No collusion! No erection!”

2 Likes

Does Jordan own a jacket? I’ve never seen a picture of him with a jacket on.

3 Likes

nice pull. Denny effin’ Hastert

3 Likes

What about Soap on a Rope instead of Ivory?

One of my college class mates graduated after only two years so he could go attend the Military Academy (West Point analogue) in his home country. The Armed Forces in his country were progressive in the 70s and it was a way for him to enter politics directly, which was his goal.

Anyway, we gave him a going away party. Some of us bought him a toy model of Sgt. Rock’s (D.C. Comics) Thompson Submachine gun. Some of us bought him Soap on a Rope.

Gym Jorden was too spaced out on liniment that he was rubbing all over the guuys bodies. He had to be sniffing their cracks and loving the crotch smell.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available