Discussion: Rep. Hunter's Wife Changes Plea To Guilty In Campaign Finance Fraud Case

1 Like

Hunter is a GOP worm.

16 Likes

Dirtbag throws wife under bus, hopefully she will throw him under bus and roll over him once or twice…

31 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer war crimes apologist.

32 Likes

Trump would say the dirty rat has flipped.

Will Duncan be so crass?

5 Likes

Aren’t all GOPers worms, at least since 2016?

2 Likes

O/T but hope UN security council tells US to FO

WASHINGTON — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the U.S. believes that Iran is responsible for attacks that damaged two oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.
Pompeo said at a news conference Thursday in Washington that the attacks on the ships are part of a “campaign” of “escalating tension” by Iran and a threat to international peace and security.
He said the United States will defend its forces and interests in the region but gave no specifics about any plans and he took no questions.

5 Likes

I’m not through being amazed that the Vapor Boy was reelected even after he’d been charged.

15 Likes

Hey Duncan, does Margaret have your car keys?

14 Likes

You knew Pompeo and Bolton would be saying that, without any proof and with no logical reasoning. It’s like the Golf of Tonkin but this time did actually shoot.

11 Likes

I am truly disgusted if she did this to save that wormy a$$ fker from getting his due. He is ANOTHER scion of the ‘great and powerful’ (or who perceive themselves to be) that was coddled and protected his whole life…

4 Likes

So Duncan was right, it was all her fault. Pleading guilty proves it. I wonder what choices this leaves him with?

5 Likes

“Now Margaret Hunter is reversing and pleaded guilty to a single conspiracy count in federal court on Thursday, for which she faces up to five years in prison.”

You know, divorce would’ve been a cheaper way to get the hell away from Duncan.

And longer lasting.

25 Likes

Blaming your wife for the fraud plus spending campaign money on other women was not the way to go, evidently.

14 Likes

I’m still betting on Bibi and his Knotofyahoos being responsible. They have a lot of experience with these matters.

#USS Liberty

4 Likes

“ She was also the campaign manager. So whatever she did, that will be looked at, too, I’m sure,” Hunter said during a Fox News interview. “But I didn’t do it.”

The GOP, formerly The Party of Family Values, shall be hereinafter known as The Party of Antebellum Gallantry and Courtly Love.

6 Likes

Worms are a vital piece of Earth’s ecological system.

11 Likes

I suspect I know what the outcome would be if this story was submitted to “Can This Marriage Be Saved??”

6 Likes

And are hermaphroditic.

3 Likes

Hunter’s Wife Pleads Guilty

Your honor, I plead guilty to having married that guy.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available