Discussion: Rep. Hunter's Wife Changes Plea To Guilty In Campaign Finance Fraud Case

Who can Hunter flip on? Maybe Nunes?

3 Likes

Just snorted my afternoon cofeve!!! :joy:

1 Like

Hah. Stuff that in your vapor and smoke it, dumbass.

3 Likes

Damn… Quick read shows she is driving a big bus, confessions all over it that she conspired with hubby…

6 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Note to politicians: Do not throw your wife under the bus on national television.

11 Likes

A dish served cold comes to mind.

8 Likes

Especially if you’ve previously likely admitted to her that you committed war crimes…

3 Likes

So “cooperation” with the prosecution sounds like she’s going to implicate her husband in return for no jail time. Unless there’s something else going on here, that should mean that Duncan will be resigning soon.

5 Likes

So, um, will Hunter be running for re-election, and if so who will be running his campaign?

4 Likes

If Duncan gets the sentence I’m hoping he’ll get she won’t have to worry about a chance encounter at the local grocery store any time soon.

4 Likes

I love it when reprehensible douchebags take each other down. Truly a “win-win.”

5 Likes

He takes no responsibility and blames his wife for everything.

Trump must absolutely love him.

11 Likes

Not love…envy. The only things Trump loves are money and ego gratification.

2 Likes

But, but, but what happened to family values???

2 Likes

We don’t know that she’s not intending just such an action. It would certainly make me see a clear path forward if my husband said publicly, “SHE did it! Don’t look at me, I know nothing about what she’s been up to.”

What I would do is speak to those I need to about 1) How I can reduce whatever punishment I’m destined to get, 2) How to ensure that the person who has placed all the blame for our shared follies on me gets his portion of fault adequately recognized, and 3) How to get the most I can out of this shattered union on my way out of it. I don’t know what order those things would occur, but I guarantee all of them would.

14 Likes
4 Likes

She’s going to serve no time in jail at all if she gives them Duncan on a platter with an apple in his mouth.

And I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts that’s exactly what she has planned.
Since she was in charge of the campaign, she knows where all the bodies are buried.
And she is very likely itching to dig them all up.

20 Likes

Birds of a feather and truly made for one another.

4 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t just work it out together. Make the deal together that she walks and he goes down for it. The prosecutors probably would have let that go.

Seems more risky for him to not be playing ball.

6 Likes

This is so bad, Duncan Hunter is officially changing his name to Duncan Hunted.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available