Discussion: Rep. Gaetz Vows To Press Charges Against Woman Who Threw Milkshake At Him

…Except Matt Gaetz and his “alleged” drunk driving.

4 Likes

Nepotism? Inbreeding?

6 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Because their inadequacies in the size of their manhood and the strange forbidden attraction that they have towards other men runs contrary to everything they’ve been taught and so they compensate by being the most belligerent, “manly” man they can be, buy big guns and bigger trucks, marry trophy wives…

But inside, they truly just want to romp naked on the beach with their true love and flowers in their hair.

3 Likes

People don’t press charges, prosecutors and state’s attorneys do.

Better question, why didn’t she shoot him? Under Florida law, she can pick the fight by throwing the milkshake, then shoot him when he reacts and she feels threatened.

Then she wouldn’t be facing charges now.

8 Likes

I think there has to be a genetic component. I should say, deficiency.

Right. So should all of GWB’s torturers. So should all of Cheney’s rat-fuckers. So should trump and his Russian contacts. So should Pence for pretending to know-nothing, the lying wad. So should Mitch McConnell for crimes against the nation. So should Paul Ryan for the same offense. My list is pretty much endless, really.

14 Likes

Why am I not surprised? The people who hurl the most incendiary invectives are also in possession of the thinnest of skins. Look no further than Donald Trump as poster boy for this phenomenon.

8 Likes

k

1 Like

What a crumb bum.

1 Like

“People that behave this way should face the consequences before a court,” Gaetz continued.

bookmarking

14 Likes

Wouldn’t inbreeding, or otherwise known as incest, cover that concern?

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s all shook up.

2 Likes

Will he ban milkshakes?

3 Likes

I truly hope nobody throws acid on him, but would a few acid remarks flung his direction be okay?

1 Like

It’s pretty clear that the Milkshake Toss should be an Olympic event. To be fair to politicians there should be a standard heft, cup shape, consistency, temperature and flavor. So the tosser could say they were competing in the 20-meter 300 gram strawberry freestyle.

12 Likes

Medics will be standing by in case of brain freeze.

9 Likes

Dehydrated goat.

That’s actually not a bad idea. Points awarded for accuracy/spread/hitting the tie and shirt vs. just the jacket, etc.

Can have multiple events, including the standing toss at a still target, moving target, and even the triathlon event (throwing from a bike, while running, and swimming).

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available