Discussion: Rep. Gaetz Vows To Press Charges Against Woman Who Threw Milkshake At Him

2 Likes

“People that behave this way should face the consequences before a court,” Gaetz continued:

…Except our president who is above the law.

37 Likes

It was an assault. She should face charges if that is what he wishes.

Now about the President…

17 Likes

what if instead of a drink, it’s acid or urine, or something else like that?”

Go slower, I’m writing this down…

50 Likes

So when will Gaetz get his ban on milkshakes? Then he’ll go after knives since that’s the weapon of choice for serious attacks in London. Matty.Grow.The.Hell.Up.!

12 Likes

Beat me to it… dying here!

10 Likes

Oooh, I like the urine idea…

In fact, that begs the question…which animal has the smelliest urine?

10 Likes

Urine good company.

14 Likes

IMAGINARY URINE HURLERS ARE DESTROYING OUR SOCIETY

20 Likes

And we’re off!

9 Likes

Hope Gaetz isn’t planning to represent himself, might have to get a lawyer when he gets disbarred halfway through the trial for threatening Cohen…

12 Likes

Hey, hey what’s Kobach doing? He took that refresher course and everything.

11 Likes

That’s a relief. After all, urethra member of the in-crowd or an outsider…

9 Likes
2 Likes

Without rules society must crumble.

29 Likes

And given all the serious consequences he faced after his multiple convictions on various charges:

From Wikipedia:

Drunk driving arrest and speeding tickets

In 2008, Gaetz was arrested under a charge of driving under the influence (DUI) as he was driving back from the Swamp, a nightclub on Okaloosa Island, Florida. Police recorded Gaetz driving 13 mi/h over that area’s speed limit. Police noted that Gaetz had shown physical signs of intoxication, initially denied that he had drank alcohol, but later admitted to drinking two beers. Gaetz failed an eye test twice, then declined field sobriety tests. After Gaetz was arrested, he refused to take a breathalyzer test.

Shortly after Gaetz’s case was referred to state attorney Steve Meadows, Gaetz’s driving license was reinstated. Despite a time period of a year’s suspension is mandated by Florida law when a driver refuses a breathalyzer test, Gaetz’s suspension was less than a year long. Gaetz’s refusal also did not lead to a criminal prosecution, where it could have been used against him. An officer for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles declared there was no evidence that Gaetz refused a breathalyzer test, despite the arresting police officer having documented it in an affidavit and Gaetz’s arrest report, and Gaetz’s own attorney also documenting it. Gaetz’s attorney also claimed a unnamed witness who knew Gaetz “observed no indication of impairment”.

Charges against Gaetz were dismissed by Meadows. Gaetz cited the dropped charges as proof that he was innocent.

"Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida. The Scripps Florida Investigative Team reviewed Gaetz and 159 other Florida legislators, noting that 46 legislators have more than 10 driving violations.

Source:

23 Likes

Russian hooker?

5 Likes

Why are all Republicans weak, whiny idiots?

4 Likes

I bet he doesn’t drive now that there’s Uber. I wonder what Uber drivers would say about milkshake Matty’s behavior in their backseat?

2 Likes

If he’s not backing down, why didn’t he shoot her?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available