Discussion: Rep. Gaetz Vows To Press Charges Against Woman Who Threw Milkshake At Him

Damned waste of good ice cream. I think a large tankard of horse manure would be more fitting for this crowd.

2 Likes

“No fair”? The rule is: [quote]An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.[/quote]

1 Like

Old Testament. The New Testament includes free wine and fish, and turning the other cheek.

2 Likes

Yes, but the New Testament also includes Revelation, where the Dark Side’s misdeeds are avenged in Earth-shattering smiting like nobody has ever seen.

Have the choir sing, and spill the crowd, before the marks get that far in the book.

1 Like

The Republican Bible has a few unfortunate misprints and missing pieces…

1 Like

The Republican Bible-thumpers may in fact be the smooth-talking phony leader in a sleek suit that the last book warns will mislead the people in the End Times.

The conservative radical reactionary shitweasel legislator

Let us call a thug a thug.

1 Like

For me it’s not so much that Gaetz is a GOPer. It’s that his asshole nature overpowers everything else about him.

But if it had been a gun, of course, that would have been different. I mean, this is Floriduh. Standyerground! @greylady @castor_troy

1 Like

Let’s say it together – or just admire the pretty picture:

1 Like

“Oh, shut up. And go and change your armor!” @fargo116

1 Like

brain… bleach… stat… please… hurry… @castor_troy

1 Like

Wait. “Old” Testament (which, again, we of the Tribe refer to as “The Bible”) included free manna. For 40 years. No servings on Saturdays, though. (No worry, you could get double on Fridays.) And, on a few occasions, free quail. Beat that, “New” Testament.

But, yeah, no free wine. Bummer. Although, see Exodus 20:15:

“And all the people saw the thunder… and the sound of the trumpet

I ‘spect they were having something a bit more potent than wine. Just sayin’.

Eh. Boil it first.1 Problem solved.

1(Perform procedure only in well-ventilated area…)

1 Like

Do you ever sleep?

1 Like

“My list is pretty much endless, really”

you are going to need a lot more paper. (recycled would be nice).

“That’s actually not a bad idea. Points awarded for accuracy/spread/hitting the tie and shirt vs. just the jacket, etc.”

sounds cool. will there be official stats?

1 Like

Just stay out of Pinellas County, Matt, if you don’t like milkshakes.

Trump = Drama Queen
Gaetz = Dairy Queen

Get some of that stuff the gas company puts in the natural gas; that’ll never go away.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available