Discussion: Remember Carson's $30K Dining Room Set? Looks Like It Was An Illegal Purchase

1 Like

Lock him up !

9 Likes

Yeah, but Secretary Ambien needed somewhere better than his desk to fall asleep face-first in his lunch.

17 Likes

Water wet.

Sky blue.

Sunrise east.

Sunset west.

Fart stink.

14 Likes

A SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT! Who could POSSIBLY have guessed!

9 Likes

$8,000 dishwasher??? Damn…How many people can sit at the dining table?

18 Likes

come on GAO …

the silverware was trash …
and once replaced with something decent …
ya can’t expect to use it in a setting without ambiance ----

4 Likes

Except, according to this Administration, Congress’s only function is to take stenography from the Executive Branch.

7 Likes

Congress, impeach him. You need the practice.

14 Likes

It has a young Honduran refugee inside. It’s the top of the line from Kelly’s company.

14 Likes

This one still kind of cracks me up because that set looks like something you might find sitting outside a home a couple of days before junk day with a sign that says, “Free to a good home.”

25 Likes

$8000 for dishwasher??? Are you shitting me? Is it a walk-in? Does it load itself and put the dishes away after they’re done??? WTF???

12 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who thought that…

3 Likes

Silly man, only the military can pay ridiculously high prices on stuff. Donald didn’t know about this either.

4 Likes

LOLOLOL Right?! Jumped out at me too. For shits and giggles, I just did a quick search for the most expensive dishwasher I could find and was a Miele for $5,900. They must’ve bought a commercial dishwasher, which makes no fucking sense.

9 Likes

It’s what the police see in the dining room when they enter the apartment after someone calls them about the elderly lady’s corpse smelling up the apartment building’s common areas. Grandma’s dining set…complete with that weird pad that goes under the lace doily table cloth.

Makes me wonder if Secretary Ambien’s office couch has a plastic cover.

8 Likes

Nah, she was Guatamal-in.

Yes, I just implied that Secretary Ambien, a black man, actually bought a person to do the dishes. Please send all outraged responses to P.O. 934745, Nobody Cares, Nebraska. Well, unless you’re just outraged because you think he overpayed, in which case, that’s hilarious.

6 Likes

An $8000 dishwasher? At that price it should come with cute sopping wet little dishwasher elves who hand-scrub Carson’s dishes and utensils.

5 Likes

Sheesh, I was just going with the thought that $8K for a dishwasher is pretty darned cheap, once you start pricing out diamond rings, divorces and all that.

8 Likes

Seems to me that maybe Congress needs to enact a “repayment” law for the likes of Carson, Pruitt, Zinke, et. al. You know, like the tax refund garnishment applicable to student loan defaulters (if memory serves) or wage garnishment applicable to regular folks who come up short on paying their taxes.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available