Discussion: READ: Roger Stone Tells Judge He Needs Copy Of Mueller Report For Defense

Stupid fucker …

He should of gotten the tat of Barr on his chest … before asking! …

3 Likes

Hmmmm, I think that tattoo should go on his ass, more natural setting…

1 Like

Already taken …

2 Likes

My gif didn’t load :confused:

sorry –

I clicked on it … and it showed up …

1 Like

And the prosecuting attorneys would also receive a copy?

3 Likes

What a delusionoid!

1 Like

Now we know where the tweets come from.

1 Like

Wut?

I hope Sweden gets him on the rape charges! And then they send him to us. I doubt seriously he will be offering us anything we would need or want

1 Like

You just have to click on it

1 Like

Except, by now Barr knows 1) What’s in the report, and 2) that before too long, everyone will know what’s in the report.

Ramping up charges on the people responsible for the investigation is going to look supremely dumb then.

Oh, and moo-hoo.

1 Like

I’ve seen reports that he’s broke. The full Mueller Report—regardless of whether it implicates Trump or not—would be worth millions.

Lock that muthaf*er up.

Can the House call for an investigation of his tailor?

Though it would be pretty easy to trace the leaker.

I despise Roger Stone. However, I would be in favor of him getting the unredacted Mueller report if it is needed for his defense. Roger is an American citizen and should be given everything important for his defense including the Mueller report. The decision of the state and judges to take away individual citizen’s liberty should be done with consideration. Lock him up if he is found guilty after he and his lawyers get the opportunity to use the Mueller report for his defense.