Discussion: READ: Roger Stone Tells Judge He Needs Copy Of Mueller Report For Defense

Roger that, for you and only you, one official Mueller report (not the redacted junk).

15 Likes

Show request. But it will still be interesting to see what comes of it.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s amazing the things lawyers will do to try to keep their wealthy clients out of jail. There’s no way this one flies, and several of the other things they are trying have already been litigated. Stone must be worried, as well he should be…with Assange soon in US custody there is a real danger to Stone that the other side of his discussions is coming out.

Now, if we’re lucky, they will get Stone to plead out, and Assange, and get a comprehensive look at how the entire chain worked…it’s really a question of if there was any arrangement to pass the DNC data through this to avoid a connection, or if it just happened that way. Mueller couldn’t find an arrangement, but the people who would have to know about it are now in the soup and plenty worried, if they sing then we’re back to looking at a conspiracy.

19 Likes

Mr and Ms America, YOU can’t read it, but we’ll hand it over to a lying hatemonger who colluded with a foreign power against democracy.

39 Likes

Is Stone on Nadler’s payroll?

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OH MAN! That is fucking hilarious!!!

Democrats can’t touch, but IOKIYAR.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

13 Likes

Is it logical to assume that Individual1’s BFF has a cooperation agreement with the rest of Individual1’s indicted cronies?

If so, Roger is pulling a Russian oligarch stunt…who went to court and wanted all sorts of info from the US Gov as part of their discovery!

14 Likes

So he can sell it to the highest bidder?

10 Likes

Here’s my paranoid conspiracy kicking in… (puts on tinfoil hat).

Maybe it’s just a stalling tactic. Then again, he wouldn’t request the report if he knew there was damning information in it. So he must know there’s exculpatory evidence in the report. How would he know that? A little birdy in the DOJ told him, maybe?

1 Like

I was going to say something along the same lines, except that Stone, still hoping for a pardon, would suddenly have something of value and interest to trade to Trump should his legal team gain access to the Mueller report.

4 Likes

Nah, I think they want precedence with a judge refusing to authorize release of the report, so when Dems get closer to having a judge rule on access, Republicans can cite this as proof the report should stay wrapped up.

5 Likes

hahahahahahahahahaha Sure Rog. Sure. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10 Likes

Entirely different situations. The one really would have no bearing on the other legally.

6 Likes

The scummiest and most villainous of the denizens of the “Hive of Scum and Villainy.”

He needs to be censured. I think expulsion requires a 2/3 majority.

28 Likes

Now that Julian Assange may be coming out way, why does Stone think he needs to see the Mueller Report?

1 Like

I was thinking more in the realm of public opinion and more specifically Trump’s base…

2 Likes

Might have that affect in those arenas. But public opinion is already hardened around all of this. A majority thinks Trump is guilty of conspiring with the Russians regardless and his minority thinks he walks on water regardless. I don’t think much pubic opinion is going to be changed by any of this.

12 Likes

… I need blankets, I need comforters, I need quilts, I need bedspreads … and cleaning products …

4 Likes

Agree.

On the other hand, Individual1 might already have access to the Mueller Report anyway since Hoaxer Hacks-ter Cover-Up General’s son-in-law is now working as Individual1’s legal adviser, which gives deniablity to both sides and son-in-law can claim client privilege, notwithstanding coded talks & tweets and wink-winks!

3 Likes