Discussion: READ: House Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Hope Hicks

1 Like

This should be fun!

When they get her to testify–and they will–will she be prepared to face serious time, or spill some of the beans?

31 Likes

Trump’s nightmare:

Photogenic ex-confidante dishing on TV, winning over viewers and turning everyone against him.

Ten bucks says he hit on her (more than once).

31 Likes

Might as well get those contempt citations ready.

If Trump says “Don’t go,” the committee might just lose Hope.

(Sorry)

31 Likes

O/T but could be significant

Rex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was spotted entering a congressional office building on Tuesday morning for what a committee aide told The Daily Beast was a meeting with the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs committee and relevant staff about his time working in the Trump administration.

44 Likes

I’m sure the Dotard will declare that Hope Hicks is the embodiment of executive privilege.

28 Likes

Especially the pillow talk

6 Likes

Maybe we should start having people taken into pre-testimony confinement, given McGahn’s last-minute skip?

They can always testify early and be released, but may as well pick Hope up now, since we know that Trump’s lawyers will write an opinion to block her from coming.

10 Likes

Knock! Knock!
Who’s there?
Karma, the bitch!

7 Likes

I bet Bloatus is steamed about this! (couldn’t resist)

17 Likes

Lewandowski’s, for sure.

2 Likes

Trump is a “hands on” sort of miscreant.

11 Likes

The other person I’d like to see testify is Andrew Weissman.

20 Likes

Hand a supeona to Vanky in the next few minutes and watch the implosion!

12 Likes

Trumps “Fluffer” is subpoenaed.

Young. Stupid. and now in deep, deep trouble.

13 Likes

Q: Tell me in your own words Mr Secretary, when did you first come to the conclusion that the president was, … let me see here … how did you put it, … ah, yes, a fucking moron?

43 Likes

3 Likes

Rex is Maddow’s favorite in this cast of characters, she’ll be on this tonight.

5 Likes

He’s gonna move on them like …

5 Likes

She’ll be there before the summer is over. She’ll ignore the subpoena, the court will order her to testify and she’ll go. I don’t think she can even claim the fifth on testimony she’s already giver to Meuller, so she’ll talk soon enough.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available