Discussion: READ: House Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Hope Hicks

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

My pants are steaming already!!!

Somebody gimme a glazed! Popcorn just ain’t good enough for this!

6 Likes

1 Like

Now we can finally find out if “pants steaming” is covered under executive privilege.

14 Likes

Little Hopey Hope does seem to be a big blind spot/trigger for the dotard, and since she had a big role in the campaign, it seems impossible to assert any sort of blanket privilege. Campaigns don’t have magic privilege.

I suspect he will be very mad, and sad. No control!

13 Likes

That’ll really steam his pants.

9 Likes

I’ll be in D.C. that week…how do get tickets to this event?

6 Likes

Why bother? She’ll be a no-show and it’ll go to court with the rest of them.

5 Likes

Chiselin’ Trump: “I already called dibs on her.”

1 Like

I wonder if she’ll give the committee a Basic Instincts peak? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Is it Happy Hour yet? I’d like a schadenfreude cocktail please. :cocktail:

3 Likes

Perhaps under the code of droit de seigneur.

11 Likes

Hope Hicks and Annie Donaldson are both young women who are at the beginning of their professional lives. Joyce White Vance reminds that

28 Likes

Their closing in on an impeachment inquiry at least. Hoyer is on board, I think.

21 Likes

I’m sure some of the team members are frothing at the mouth to testify. I wonder if it’s going to happen.

5 Likes

And one of our political parties couldn’t care less. Good to know.

3 Likes

Oh, I hope so. I think that Schiff and Cummings are keeping them in reserve.

9 Likes

Cummings mentioned “dozens” of whistleblowers working with committees. To date we’ve really only seen stuff directly connected to one of them-- regarding Kushner’s security clearance.

I expect you’re totally correct, and there are a lot of traps waiting for anyone who comes to testify that decides to be less than truthful.

17 Likes

Hopeless Hickeys was present on the plane when Bloatard doctored Doof Jr’s statement. IIRC she is the one who said no worries it will never get out. What folks really want to know is, is the Big Lewandowski’s actually big?

5 Likes

This is a bit of a LOL. Even now, who in the administration is really in fucking charge?

When I look around, it appears to be Mitch McConnell. Do you think the Rooskies approached him? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

25 Likes

Courts have (iirc) ruled pretty narrowly about the rank you have to have for executive privilege to apply. Maybe trump will just sue to enforce his NDA.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available