Discussion: READ: Appeals Court Upholds Grand Jury Subpoena In Secret Mueller-Linked Case

If you remember that then I defer to you because I don’t remember. There are so many players in all of this I just can’t remember them all.

O yeah -It was a libel case wasn’t it?

6 Likes

Yikes! He’s a special kind of heart-throb.

10 Likes

Definitely a bad day for the Dotard

2 Likes

Leavenworth?

11 Likes

It is a privately owned bank

1 Like

Thinking that it is going to be a kind of blue Christmas at Mar-a-Felony this year.

18 Likes

Well the elf thought so.

10 Likes

They are wearing matching candy cane ties! Aren’t they cute? hahahahahahahaha

11 Likes

A bad day for Donald is a good day for the U.S. of A.

17 Likes

My guess would not be Deutsche Bank, because the judgment says the corporation is owned by Country A, and Deutsche Bank is privately owned. They’re also so well-established in the U.S. that they probably wouldn’t try to avoid a subpoena. And German law generally wouldn’t prohibit this. My guess is it’s a bank in the Middle East or Russia.

13 Likes

It was AlfaBank that had that odd and unexplained computer server connection to a Trump Organization server in 2016.

23 Likes

There’s also the infamous VTB bank, which is ~61% owned by the Russian Government.

11 Likes

I want that explained. And not a bullshit explanation.

7 Likes

It has to Rosneft.

The main hint is that the corporation is State-owned which doesn’t apply to Deutsche bank or Alfa bank, but does apply to Rosneft which is owned by the Russian government. The domestic law they claim they’d be violating might be a law Putin signed 3 years ago claiming that Russia doesn’t have to follow rulings from international courts.

The Steele dossier said that Rosneft offered Trump $11 billion in exchange for lifting the sanctions. In other words, the Steele Dossier was right!

30 Likes

24 Likes

And every single one of them is dirty …… Every … Single … One

23 Likes

excellent! But it needs more flames.

6 Likes

I know.

I used to have a chart with all the people and their connections and the banks, etc. I don’t know what happened to it.

3 Likes

They’re gonna make a sign for the prison book cart that says “Trump Presidential Library” and it will be Trump’s job to push it around the cellblock.

13 Likes

Nope. Deutsche bank isn’t owned by a country.

Rosneft, on the other hand, is the subsidiary of a holding company controlled by the Russian state.

Also the sovereign wealth fund idea is possibility, but that’s a fund, not a commercially active corporation.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available