Discussion: READ: Appeals Court Upholds Grand Jury Subpoena In Secret Mueller-Linked Case

I wish someone at TPM had attempted to translate this a bit rather than just throw it up here.

6 Likes

Boy… That Company sure sounds a lot like Deutsche Bank…

68 Likes

No wonder trump wants a vacation. It may be his last.

26 Likes

And there’s your first guess, Primates! Seems like a good one!
Tune in next thread for Livewire’s - Guess the Context!

22 Likes

Maybe when TPM gets wind of the next hearing, they can stake out Dulles when the Lufthansa flights come in from Frankfurt for the couple of days prior…

15 Likes

Um, it just occurred to me that the Country A might be Germany.

And the Corporation might be Deutsche Bank?

Is Mueller subpoenaing records from them, concerning Trump’s loans?

The US Senate and House are on the job too

13 Likes

According to the judgement

Spellchecker alert!

This news is awesome - been hoping the appellant would get smacked down. A lot of folks been guessing about who it might be about, from Pence to Hannity to Fat Nixon.

13 Likes

When will they learn? Mueller does not play air ball or tiddly winks. (And he is coming for you, Donnie boy . . . he just has to push his way through all the small fry first.)

17 Likes

If it is Deutsche Bank, they have no wiggle room in US courts.

It seems they are the most ‘crooked’ front facing financial institution in the world, and not because they loaned Fat Donny money.

20 Likes

Ya think?

Deutsche Bank survives only because it is basically German’s national bank. They are as stupid and corrupt as they come.

7 Likes

The only problem with that is Deutche Bank is a publicly traded company. We’re probably looking for something owned by a sovereign wealth fund.

18 Likes

The real question everyone is wondering about:

Where will the Trump Library be?

13 Likes

Bingo.

Spanky’s pre-dawn tweets from the Golden Shitter tomorrow are going to be LIT.

13 Likes

tsk, tsk, tsk. Half the English-speaking world spells it that way. :grinning:

I wonder why judges can’t do the old ‘one penny, doubling every day’ fine structure. That would bring these contemptuous dogs to heel pretty quick.

9 Likes

Huh. OK, good point.

Cell block A.

3 Likes

On a 1 kilobyte thumb drive?

4 Likes

What? He doesn’t read.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available