Discussion: READ: Appeals Court Upholds Grand Jury Subpoena In Secret Mueller-Linked Case

Bank of Cyprus?

16 Likes

I do love Marcy Wheeler

36 Likes

Which could be the Saudi’s.

Also Qatar, but if that is the ‘company’ then more the Saudi’s, which makes sense, if.

Will we ever ‘divorce’ our foreign policy from the Saudi family? Other than oil, which we don’t need anymore, why do we prop up this corrupt regime?

13 Likes

Unh, he can always have chizburglars an iscream sent into a Club Fed while watching 24/7 cable noose on a Toad Org loaner teevee.
Plus he’d be the biggest celebrity in the joint, so, whatever …

3 Likes

No…this is double deep dark secret. Deutsche Bank gets subpoenaed about once a week somewhere in the world, doesn’t it?

I just don’t think it’s them. Though it should be. Hmmm…

Oh, good point, sovereign fund, Deutsche is private. Hmmmm…

I’ll tell you one thing, this is lighting a fire under someone’s butt. And they know exactly who they are. And we will too. Soon.

20 Likes

Cambridge Analytica? Rosneft?

ooooh, Fox News Corp. please please please…

14 Likes

“… an unnamed corporation owned by a country dubbed “Country A””

The corporation owned by country A. That is, a state-owned corporation. Russian?

41 Likes

Cypress Bank was cooperating witness in the Manafort trial. So I don’t think it would be it

1 Like

And may Zeus rain on his golf game each and everyday.

12 Likes

That is a good catch.

5 Likes

Gazprombank?

2 Likes

That’s my first thought but we still don’t know who financed the private loans that DB facilitated. They may be trying to block that info while being otherwise cooperative.

Cambridge Analytica (British) or another bank (Cyprus). Heck, there are probably companies involved we don’t even yet know about. It could have to do with Flynn or Cohen or Giuliani or Jared or Erik Prince … with the Israelis, Saudis, Russians… China will show up eventually. It’s pretty insane how many it could be.

11 Likes

It will be a display case of all the Sharpies he’s used to sign shit with.

5 Likes

That was my guess.

5 Likes

Vnesheconombank is Russian state owned and has ties to Trump.

In 2016, Evgeny Buryakov, who posed as a banker in VEB’s Manhattan office and who attempted to recruit Trump advisor Carter Page, pleaded guilty in U.S. district court to having acted as a secret agent of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.[7][28] Buryakov’s lawyers were paid by VEB.[7]

In December 2016 the current president of VEB, Sergey Gorkov, met with senior Trump advisor and son-in-law of President Trump Jared Kushner.[29][30]

Wiki

42 Likes

Are there any privately owned banks in Russia? Any privately owned banks where Putin doesn’t act as chairman of the board?

5 Likes

According to the Steele Dossier, Trump had ties to Alfabank in Russia, too. I don’t know if it’s state owned.

12 Likes

Alfabank is private, but in Russia, what does that mean?

12 Likes

Good question.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Alpha Bank already sued and defended by this guy?

Brian Benczkowski the new head of the FBI criminal division

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available