Discussion: READ: Appeals Court Upholds Grand Jury Subpoena In Secret Mueller-Linked Case

Cyprus Bank is not state owned.

1 Like

Yep, DB, my first thought.

Populism has been highjacked like far too many things of intrinsic worth.
Vermont’s ‘binding to State’, Town Meeting Resolutions were what I considered “Populist” back in the day, (80’s).
Now…Angry sheep in ‘Gadfly’ hats come to mind’, ( Blame THAT on New Hampshire)
Indeed…"Populism’ is something less than cast in stone.
[ And No…Vermont and New Hampshire are not the same place]…Not even close!

2 Likes

I think Guantanamo seems appropriate.

2 Likes

I’m going to throw in a longshot here, just for grins…
“Azerbaijan for $500 Bob!” Off the main Radar, but has all the proper ingredients.
Scandal ridden Trumpsite Hotel/Motel! …Check
Foreign Wealth Fund courtesy of Iranian Revolutionary Guard…Check
Phenomenally corrupt Oligarchy…Check
Ivanka tour stop …Check
“Just Licencing the Name”…Ahem…Check

So…Into the contest at 40-1 odds, I submit - “The Central Bank of Azerbaijan”…Still open under old USSR management.

5 Likes

We’re not all speaking the same language, but with empathy we can sometimes bridge the gap.

More like Cambridge Analytica or some other Mercer related entity ? (CA is closed down, I think)

DB US is not a foreign company, it’s American and operates relatively independently of the ‘Real’ DB, AFAIK.

EDIT: Alfa Bank is also a good guess…

3 Likes

There it is, in a nutshell… Thank You jeof

and Now…Occams Razor…but with Nukes…

1 Like

and by coincidence CNN is declaring they have a copy of the Letter of Intent to build the trump hotel moscow. Spiky signature looks legit, signed 10/28/2015:

3 Likes

It’s financial without a doubt, and doubtless points to money laundering. I just thought of something…what if Mueller is also investigating the Clinton campaign as well?

Consistent prior statement

Dear Santa: I am the worst boy you have ever seen in your born days. But if you give me a pocket knife I'll try to do better. Your friend, Donald
Virginia 1900

— R.L. Ripples (@TweetsofOld) December 5, 2018

Letter is dated late 2015; would have been soooo much better if it had been signed in late 2016. These treasonweasels will do everything they can along the lines of very legal and very cool to minimize its significance.

Yes, and in an oligarchy …

Well, then I am totally wrong. Thanks for the detail. There were other Russian banks in the news surrounding the scandal. Maybe one of them. But thanks. Take Alpha/Alfa off the bracket, then.

Yes, because there is actual real evidence out there that the Clinton Campaign would have colluded with a foreign power to help Trump lose the Popular Vote and win the Electoral College. Why did we not all think of this before?.

1 Like

Nice…I’m gonna go with you on that. Let the frog-march parade begin!

2 Likes

Visited the place in the 1980’s …it’s a tourist attraction. But it does seem right for trump. Imagine him stuck in a cell and folk walking by point and laugh.

1 Like

Point taken.

Empathy has been tried (!) but when the response is ever more militant ignorance …

Still, point taken.

Now, did I say he would find evidence? No, I did not. I only speculated they he may have investigated that campaign, if only only to put it to bed. Are you saying that is it an impossibility that he would? You likely mistook my statement as saying “Mueller will find H’s campaign colluded”, coupled with an intent/outcome scenario to strawman an argument you posited, but which I most certainly did NOT. You appear to have reflexively taken it where I did not.

1 Like

Ok ok ok. I confess that during my entire life I have "reflexively taken where " people did not. At my age, and with the hardening of the arteries, it probably isn’t going to get better.

“Mistah Kurtz – he dead.”
See, I couldnt stop from reflexively going there.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available