Discussion: Rand Paul Flip-Flops On Pompeo, Now Pledges Support

Rand Paul Flip-Flops On Pompeo, Now Pledges Support

That flip-flop must have messed up his hair pretty badly.

1 Like

With Rand Paul we knew heā€™d lay down in the end, we just didnā€™t know if heā€™d be on his belly or his back.

3 Likes

Bribes are actually Kosher for libertarians.

In principle ā€œlibertariansā€ specially those of the Randian persuasion insist that people should be guided by ā€œself interestā€ then cops, judges and everybody else should take bribes because that is in their best interest.

So you get that places like Congo where everybody is being guided by self-interest will at some point reach the level of Haiti where everybody already did and there is nothing left to steal, not even trees.

3 Likes

ā€œI think the debate over whether or not America is a country in favor of torture or not is an important one,ā€ [Senator Rand Paul] reportedly said at a Wednesday press conference. ā€œIā€™m going to do everything I can to block them.ā€

ā€œEven if it requires the use of thumbscrews, a rack, or an iron maiden.ā€

1 Like

I predicted this as well as Heitkampā€™s Yes vote. DINOs are so predictable. But you do know that Collins was the one R who voted against confirming Pruitt while the usual suspects in the D party voted for him.

Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana also said he supports the CIA director to be secretary of state.

2 Likes

Who didnā€™t see this one coming??? Thatā€™s what he does for his repeated 15 mn of fame.

1 Like

Trump has been leaning on Paul in an attempt to get the Republican bloc-khead in lineā€¦

FIFY!

1 Like

McConnell probably whispered in his ear,
You met your other neighbor yet?

5 Likes

Yeah, I knew that The Fixx was in with Rand Paul.

2 Likes

The association here is only a partial coincidenceā€¦

1 Like

Do you mean to suggest that Chiselinā€™ Trump and Senator Paul are both partial to Pompeo?

Good advice. Weā€™ve all seen what that leads to, thanks to @mondfledermaus.

Otherwise known as Pomp-A-Hole.

1 Like

Did anyone really expect anything else? Rand ā€œWet Noodleā€ Paul has the spine of . . . a Republican. (He also has the principles of a Republican, which means no principles at all. I am confident that he was offered, and accepted, something for his trouble.)

Conviction like Paulā€™s explains why nobody gave a hoot that his neighbor kicked the shit out of him.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a shame his neighbor, an anesthesiologist, didnā€™t administer some sort of miracle drug (fentanyl) to put Rand out of our misery. Seriously.

1 Like

I got an e-mail from the Democratic Committee asking if I favored Pompeo. I opened it and was told he was a war criminal among other things. Is this what my contributions pay for? Stop wasting money and using it on silly messages to people who know how to evaluate issues without their help.

1 Like

LOL, havenā€™t heard that one since I left the Kentucky highlands (although some of the more proper citizens might say ā€œbutter my bunsā€ instead). The perfect bit of country irony for Paul regardless; the cruddy scut.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available