18 Likes

ā€œSurprise, surprise, surprise!ā€

• Gomer Pyle
12 Likes

This is a surpriseā€¦to no one.

13 Likes

yea, no one saw that coming,ā€¦

17 Likes

Pompeo is not QUALIFIED. Got it? But he is a Republican so every lying mofo that says the DEMOCRATS are making this political can jump back under their rocks. Susan Collins did the same song and dance yesterday. It doesnā€™t seem to MATTER anymore just what they give their ā€˜advise and consentā€™ to.

12 Likes

ā€œRand Paul Flip-Flops On Pompeo, Now Pledges Support.ā€

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit; I did NOT see that coming!

34 Likes

For someone opposed to torture, funny how Paul seemingly always takes a tortured approach in coming around to the Republican position. Always.

25 Likes

Much principled. Double plus righteous. High-minded and honorable. /eye roll

11 Likes

Truly, Sen. Paul is a man of deep and abiding conviction, dedicated to his principles.

12 Likes

Those darn Republicans ā€“ always having to decide whether they love darkness more than they hate sunlight.

11 Likes

At one point it was actually amusing when one or more of these GOP miscreants lived down to oneā€™s lowest expectations. It was a kind of shadenfreuden affirmation of my sagacity. But now, it just evokes a kind of smug ennui as I observe Conservative America evolve into a kind of farcical, express crazy train on a high velocity, one way trip, to Degenerate City.

14 Likes

If you have a loved one suffering from Beta Male Cuck Syndrome, get them the support they need.

5 Likes

Rand flip flops more than his toupƩe in a hurricaine.

3 Likes

Rand Paul is like this guyā€¦ he canā€™t hold it for very longā€¦

2 Likes

On the plus side ā€“ speaking selfishly ā€“ I am GLAD Senator Paul ā€œchanged his mind.ā€ The way I look at it, if any Rethug whining snowflake actually votes against Trumpā€™s or McConnellā€™s wishes, I expect I would suffer a fatal heart attack from the shock.

So thanks, Doctor Randy! Your spinelessness has let me live at least one more day.

4 Likes

Paul flipping and pledging to vote for tRumpā€™s nomineeā€¦saw that coming from the moment Paul OPPOSED the nomination.

tRumpā€™s promises arenā€™t worth the breath tRump takes to make them.

4 Likes

Nobody takes bribes with more grace and style than a Libertarian.

21 Likes

Why donā€™t they Do what they say, say what you mean, and baby
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong, I know I listen too long but then
One thing leads to another

So says the FIXXā€¦

5 Likes

Well, unless itā€™s a Supreme Court nominee from a Democratic Presidentā€¦

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available