Discussion: Rand Paul Flip-Flops On Pompeo, Now Pledges Support

Conviction like Paul’s explains why nobody gave a hoot that his neighbor kicked the shit out of him.

3 Likes

It’s a shame his neighbor, an anesthesiologist, didn’t administer some sort of miracle drug (fentanyl) to put Rand out of our misery. Seriously.

1 Like

I got an e-mail from the Democratic Committee asking if I favored Pompeo. I opened it and was told he was a war criminal among other things. Is this what my contributions pay for? Stop wasting money and using it on silly messages to people who know how to evaluate issues without their help.

1 Like

LOL, haven’t heard that one since I left the Kentucky highlands (although some of the more proper citizens might say “butter my buns” instead). The perfect bit of country irony for Paul regardless; the cruddy scut.

2 Likes

Like I always say, you can’t trust a man who perms his hair.

1 Like

Pompeo is a trending topic over at Hamilton68,

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

1 Like

Careful, no more ideas for enhanced interrogation techniques!

2 Likes

a large tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

1 Like

Rand, your daddy may have been a kook, but he was a sincere and principled kook. You are nothing but a noisy, spotlight-chasing, craven opportunist. Your act wore thin a long time ago. Go away.

2 Likes

Rand Paul is the biggest and most grandiose flip-flopper of all. He loves to take stands and then folds like a lawn chair as soon as they give him the slimmest sliver of shade as cover. His integrity has never allowed him to support anything without enough bogus justification to act smug about.

1 Like

Of course he flip-flopped. It was all for show.

1 Like

This must be what integrity looks like to people who do not understand the definition of integrity.

1 Like

“Well smack my ass and call me Judy!”

1 Like

A true profile of courage. This is conservative values.
gag

Not necessarily. Sometimes the quid in the quid quo pro never becomes publicly obvious. He got SOMETHING for this, of course, but what, we may never know.

President Trump believes that Iraq was a mistake. Which is why he picked John Bolton to be his NSA.
Makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

Kentucky you voted for a complete fool to represent you!

Who is such a fucking asshole in his personal, non-public life that his next door neighbor was driven to break 5 of his ribs. Not to mention that he was elected to the Senate because he lives in a State who would vote for a Chimpanzee over any Democrat if the Chimpanzee was the Republican candidate. And Rand is a crypto -Segregationist who dog whistled his opposition to the Federal Courts’ use of the Commerce Clause power to enforce the Civil Rights Act.

Anyone who changes his position based on “assurances from President Trump” has revealed himself to be a hopeless credulon.

Come here, Biscuit!

standing naked with a butter knife and a tub of butter

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available