Discussion: Pruitt: I Wasn’t Aware Of ‘Amount’ Nor Process Of Five-Figure Raises

1 Like

So, Mr. Administrator, are you a fool or a liar?

14 Likes

He already proved the latter on Fox. Now, taking this tactic, he proves it isn’t an either or item. It’s both.

8 Likes

Could somebody please dial it back a bit ? one scandal at a time, please !, keep in line, no jumping the queue !

13 Likes

What surprises me about the current situation is that Pruitt looks like a dopey, weak little fool. Whether or not that appearance reflects any sort of underlying facts doesn’t matter, because Trump doesn’t operate on facts. He operates based on how you look on TV.

Trump is being represented by somebody who looks like a dopey, weak little fool. A sniveling idiot. A second Mr. Magoo, but a much more fireable one. Why hasn’t he announced a beautiful, amazing new EPA director on Twitter and thanked Pruitt bigly for his service to the country?

5 Likes

Because he still sees Pruitt as his safety net for if/when he fires Sessions.

6 Likes

16 Likes

I saw him as a terrified little vole being circled by a hawk. It looks like all of these people went into the administration with a sense there were no rules or limits any more. They’re just entirely unprepared for any scrutiny at all.

13 Likes

Lying liar says what?

4 Likes

Oh, sure, they’re all corrupt, incompetent idiots. But Pruitt is the corrupt, incompetent idiot that’s currently getting airtime. So based on what I know about the dotard’s mental processes, I expect Pruitt to get underbus’d.

Next Infrastructure Week, when the next corrupt, incompetent idiot is getting airtime, I can expect Trump to reflexively fire him.

4 Likes

Pruitt: I Wasn’t Aware Of ‘Amount’ Nor Process Of Five-Figure Raises

9 Likes

I suspect that the Kushner and Trump business organizations are going to be little more than a memory within a few years. If they’re not brought down by scrutiny by the U.S. Attorney and/or the New York A.G., scrutiny by their current and potential creditors will certainly finish them off. Ditto for the various rackets by the Manaforts and Cohens of this clown show.

15 Likes

There’s no excluded middle here.

Given the enormity of Pruitt’s ego, I could imagine him just telling his underling to give his other friends the biggest raise possible and leaving the implementation to the little people. (Probably after being told “We can only give them a really little raise” and then growling “Well, figure out a way to do it.”)

8 Likes

Jackson was getting stronger support as late as yesterday. Trump is intolerant of corruption to the extent it’s his tiresome duty to repeatedly have to respond to inquiries about it. He’d rather sit upstairs and watch TV.

7 Likes

Let’s hope his congressional testimony today was under oath, since Pruitt lied like crazy.

5 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

As I understand it you don’t have to be under oath. It’s still illegal.

5 Likes

[quote=“mattinpa, post:8, topic:71484”]
It looks like all of these people went into the administration with a sense there were no rules or limits any more.
[/quote]Wherever could they have gotten that idea?

Maybe this is how well-oiled machines work … and we just didn’t know it.

3 Likes

Pruitt lies with the ease of long practice.

And as obviously as Trump does.

3 Likes

"Pruitt: I Wasn’t Aware Of ‘Amount’ Nor Process Of Five-Figure Raises.’

This doesn’t even begin to address the amount of stuff you are not aware of, jackass.

4 Likes