Discussion: Poll Shows ‘Troubling Trail Of New Lows’ For Trump

Any bets who they claim as their political patron saint?

7 Likes

deepening concern over his level-headedness have to raise the biggest red flags

42 Likes

Yeah but I think his hit with the Fright-Wing base is that he hasn’t built the wall, hasn’t thrown Hillary in jail, and Obamacare repeal just collapsed (for now).

20 Likes

Good.

8 Likes

They are the “well, maybe this will blow the whole system up and then we can start all over” crowd–the passive/aggressive anarchists.

13 Likes

Heightening the contrast Steins and Sarandons.

15 Likes

Hmmm. What’s the opposite of “troubling trail”? I read that headline, and a great big smile appeared on my face.

11 Likes

Holy shit. 33%!

I figured we’d get below 30 by 2018, but this could be faster than I thought.

The question is when does the GOP start distancing themselves from him?

God I hope they keep hold of this sinking ship. If Democrats can’t take the house at this point, I don’t know what hope we have.

16 Likes

Time for his voters to admit while they couldn’t vote for “Crooked Hillary”, they were conned by someone much worse.

20 Likes

Wish they had reported the percentages of voters who are tired of winning.

10 Likes

If it’s something President Obama in his wisdom negotiated, the fool will work to trash it.

“The president assigned White House staffers with the task of preparing for the possibility of decertification for the 90-day review period that ends in October — a task he had previously given to Secretary Tillerson and the State Department,” a source close to the White House told Foreign Policy.

The agreement, negotiated between Iran and world powers, placed strict limits on Tehran’s nuclear program in return for lifting an array of economic sanctions.

22 Likes

Tick-tock, Paulie, you need to make a decision otherwise the mid-terms might be a LOT more exciting than you counted on

12 Likes

Goldwater.

5 Likes

Plus, 50% of the population has an IQ anywhere from room temperature to body temp.

7 Likes

Republicans are still standing by their party’s pick, though, with 76 percent of those who identify with the GOP saying they’re happy with Trump.

The fact that 76 percent of those currently willing to identify with the GOP approve of Trump may not indicate that ‘the Republicans’ are sticking with Trump. It may be that former Republicans who despise Trump simply leave the GOP. You’d need to see the percentage of the country still willing to call themselves Republican to know which is going on. There are a number of high level Republicans who have turned independent over Trump.

9 Likes

When a critical tipping point in GOP base support clearly threatens their re-election chances. So that may vary by Congressional seat or state.

12 Likes

Remember; Trump is the Stupid, Unsuccessful person’s idea of what a Smart, Successful person looks and acts like.

'Cause they seen it on the TVEE!

15 Likes

OT, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/02/gregg-jarrett-second-special-counsel-must-investigate-clinton-comey-lynch-and-others.html

My gawd they’re desperate…and Jarrett, wow, put the Fisher Price briefcase down and stop playing let’s-pretend, dude…

16 Likes

Do you think if McCain had voted to support Skinny Repeal (Hey, was he that brilliant short stop in the Negro Leagues?) that Trump’s numbers would be climbing. A “win” of any kind brings on the folks who want to see him as somehow strong.

8 Likes

However, 58 percent still think he is a strong person and 55 percent think he is intelligent.

Same percentile thinks he speak the truth everytime he opens his yap.

7 Likes