Discussion: Poll Shows ‘Troubling Trail Of New Lows’ For Trump

4 Likes

Just wait until the trade policies start kicking in. Rural America is going to get kicked in the gut. The proposal today for half the amount of green cards issued should get the attention of the agri business. Let’s see what push back we see in the next few weeks.

36 Likes

Bad feelings. Sad!

A mere 2 percent of Democrats indicated approval of the President.

These people would be fascinating to interview.

40 Likes

Winning. Bigly. So easy. Only he can do it.

9 Likes

25 Likes

White men were the most split on their opinions about the President, with 47 percent approving of Trump and 48 percent disapproving.

Come on, fellow white men! If we’re still at 50-50 on trump at this point, let’s just go for a reverse 15th /19th Amendment and take away the right to vote from white men!

17 Likes

The poll didn’t include the Boy Scouts!

5 Likes

“55 percent think he is intelligent.” Wow. That is by far the most “troubling” number in this poll.

43 Likes

feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy.
“I was sad and subdued”
synonyms: unhappy, sorrowful, dejected, depressed, downcast, miserable, down, despondent, despairing, disconsolate, desolate, wretched, glum, gloomy, doleful, dismal, melancholy, mournful, woebegone, forlorn, crestfallen, heartbroken, inconsolable;
informal
pathetically inadequate or unfashionable.

10 Likes

He’s a billionaire, he must be intelligent.

8 Likes

But he isn’t—so he’s not.

32 Likes

They cannot be interviewed because they are in solitary confinement and not allowed visitors.

18 Likes

Oh don’t worry, the MSM will find them!

14 Likes

The erosion of the “base” is being under reported. He hasn’t just dropped a few points, he’s dropped massively in a matter of weeks. Rasmussen, always right-leaning, is now reporting 50% strongly disapprove vs. 25% strongly approve. They also note that his approval rating is now worse that Obama’s was at any point in his presidency.

I think it’s fair to say that we’re no longer in drip drip drip territory.

32 Likes

“Just 33 percent of Americans approve of President Donald Trump nationwide.”

The poll also revealed that 47% view him less favorably than an anal fistula.

Another 63% would rather suffer recurrent, painful herpes infections than vote for him.

And a whopping 71% gave higher approval ratings to an unclaimed body fished from the East River yesterday.

40 Likes

I am not troubled by it at all. I hope it tanks even further and Trump enters actual politically toxic level so maybe the GOP will finally turn on his ass.

30 Likes

Isn’t there some algorithm or robot that we can replace him with? Hey how about that lady who almost got the job. Is she still free? Would someone call her?

20 Likes

16 Likes

Does that body answer to “Mooch”?

19 Likes

Mexico has already indicated it will begin retaliating, and corn exports (most of which go to Mexico) will be getting crap-hammered as a result.

Good move Iowa in voting for Trump you dumbasses.

38 Likes