Discussion: Police: Ex-Husband Also Accused GOP Candidate Of 'Ongoing Harassment'

Discussion for article #222920

[quote]
Republican Senate candidate Dr. Monica Wehby accused her of ā€œongoing harassmentā€ during their divorce in 2007, according to The Oregonian, which obtained a Portland police report.[/quote]
She accused herself?

4 Likes

I will not be IGNORED, Dan.

10 Likes

Just a typical nutbag from the repug party running for one of the top one hundred political positions in the country. What’s the problem?

4 Likes

OOOOH - I’ve seen this type … super- mega -over achievement all her life … everything always turns out great … always gets what she wants … and then when faced with real-world ups & downs - just can’t deal …

7 Likes

Oh, on second reading, this time psychic, I see the word ā€œhusbandā€ after ā€œher.ā€

3 Likes

Said it the first time she popped up - crazy eyes. She has portrayed herself as a loving ā€˜baby doctor’ even has an ad with a parent of a child she treated saying how wonderful she is. But rumors are that she is not universally admired in the medical community.

3 Likes

Wehby is pro-choice and Santorum is supporting her opponent. That’s a lot of information right there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/05/15/monica-wehbys-biggest-headache-antiabortion-groups-hitting-her-hard/

3 Likes

Oh, it would be all fun and games…until your willie turned black and fell off.

1 Like

I’m seriously worried that if she will stalk all us Orygunians who don’t vote for her and if she catches us she go all surgical on us and don’t mean Hawkeye or Trapper John MAS*H surgical neither.

2 Likes

ā€œRepublican Senate candidate Dr. Monica Wehby accused her of ā€œongoing harassmentā€ during their divorce in 2007, according to The Oregonian, which obtained a Portland police report.
Wehby’s husband, Jim Grant, accused her of slapping him with a pad of paper, according to the report, dated Dec. 16, 2007.ā€

I’m sorry, in the first line, who is ā€œshe?ā€ Whom did Wheby accuse?

Pure speculation, TPM, but I kinda wish you had spent all those weeks turning a good commenting section into a horrible one, might have been better spent hiring an editor.

Certainly, at the least, a proof reader. Or perhaps it is too much to ask the typists to read what they submit before hitting the ā€˜enter’ button?

4 Likes

While Monica’s stalking us for a vote, Art Robinson will be chasing us around the block for a urine sample…did you get the flyer he sent asking for a pee sample? He lost twice against Peter Defazio, and this year his aim is to lose running for the U.S. Senate.

TPM–Please check the first sentence of piece–makes no sense.

Bingo. This time, the concession speech will include thrown shows–she will be throwing them at her supporters.

I did! And I’m going to collect a nice blend of dog and cat piss for him to work on. If I could figure out a way I’d love to send him the contents of a skunk’s sac.

Such a wonderful guy!!

1 Like

Have to say, I prefer the witch they had for a senate candidate, than this stalker.

1 Like

ā€œRepublican Senate candidate Dr. Monica Wehby accused her of ā€œongoing harassmentā€ during their divorce in 2007, according to The Oregonian, which obtained a Portland police report.ā€

Here’s an example of very poor writing. Just who was Dr nMonica Wehby accusing? Who is ā€œherā€?

2 Likes

If Wehby loses, is she going to stalk everyone who voted against her?

1 Like

That’s Trapper John, not Dr. John!

Mind you, if she DID go ā€œDr. Johnā€ on you, that might not be a bad thing…

1 Like

You’re assuming she’d let you leave the motel room.

2 Likes