Discussion: Pence Calls North Korea's Failed Missile Launch A 'Provocation'

No shit, Sherlock. NK exists solely to provoke because it’s all they have. Their economy and culture is pathetic, not even China likes them, and their government is completely incompetent. They hope to provoke in order to go out with a bang at least instead of fading away as a nothing nation

2 Likes

10 Likes

Tell me about the rabbits, Jesus.

7 Likes

And the eggs

13 Likes

Yepppers.

9 Likes

Says what?

4 Likes

I can recognice Mike Pence on the left, but who is it to the right ?

2 Likes

Malaria or Lust Object

2 Likes

Any woman not his wife. At least if he’s had a beer.

2 Likes

Hmmm…that’s not as bad as the tweets about taxes and protests.

5 Likes

I tweeted something threatening about North Korea. We have no choice!

1 Like

You don’t fool me, Mike Pence doesn’t drink beer…

1 Like

After he won an unpresidented electoral college win (another tweet I’m too lazy to paste here).

1 Like

That phrase along with “We’re looking into it” and “We’ll get back to you” are his favorites when he doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about and is waiting for someone with a bigger brain than his to tell him what it is that’s under discussion.

5 Likes

Things couldn’t be worse. Wait…
I don’t suppose there’s a chance McCain’s taking Sunday off…
Nope.

1 Like

North Korean people pretty much are born, live and die in hell. The idea of death is not all that bad an option. So yes. If Mr. Kim says the word, their military will move out without question or thought. Kim is itching to prove he can do the impossible with his totalitarian nation. Trump is just an eight year old boy playing with a string of firecrackers and an ant hill. We’re boned.

1 Like

This story’s a non starter as well with just the right tweet to rebut it. “No puppet, no puppet” comes to mind somehow.

The former head of MI6 has said Donald Trump borrowed money from Russia for his business during the 2008 financial crisis.

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark: @realDonaldTrump

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
4:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017
23,693 23,693 Retweets 86,603 86,603 likes

4 Likes

[quote=“antisachetdethe, post:7, topic:54420, full:true”]
Perhaps if Kim invites that man to NK and promises him a ride in a gilded carriage and millions of cheering people along the parade route…
[/quote]And compliment him, call him brilliant and a strong leader - he likes that.

2 Likes

… and a piece of cake.

On SNL they called the failed missile launch a tribute to Goon Baby's first 100 days.
7 Likes

Hilary really struck a deep nerve in the debate when she called him a puppet. His reaction was (I thought) the end of his campaign as his inner three year old’s mind freaked out and was on full display for all to see. I guess perception depends on what one is prepared to accept.

10 Likes