Discussion: Pelosi Calls On Ryan To Bring Congress Back To Debate Military Action In Syria

2 Likes

Approval Rating Missiles? The night Congress goes on recess? Not a coincidence.

12 Likes

ThiS iS aLL false flag nonsense. LibTards laCk baSic loGic and 101 leVeL gAme theoRy. DoNt be TricKed into A waR by cucKs!

9 Likes

Please let the Congress in their home districts.
Maybe we the people will explain to them how worthless they are.

3 Likes

Yes. Let’s get all the spineless congressworms on the record. DO YOUR JOB.

3 Likes

Tax returns and Russia, Nancy. Keep your eye on the ball.

5 Likes

Ryan is the Chief Coward in the House. He will never call them back into session to ‘debate’ this…it would leave their fingerprints on it.

5 Likes

Really , this is so much hot air.
Republicans don’t give a fuck or they would have authorized Obama
THEY. DON’T. GIVE. A. FUCK

12 Likes

Yes. DUMB.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/eyewitness-syrian-military-anticipated-us-raid/story?id=46641107

ABC News: Eyewitness says Syrian officials evacuated personnel and moved equipment ahead of the strike.

12 Likes

Which, after all is what Ryan and the GOP legislators want - unaccountability. There will never be an authorization of military force unless there is a direct attack on American Troops and assets by a foreign military, and maybe not even then. The one constant factor that defines the modern GOP is that as far as possible, they maneuver themselves out of any and all accountability and responsibility in governing,

10 Likes

Because they are the responsibility Party.

3 Likes

The use of chemical weapons is a UN responsibility. We should not be getting involved unless it is through the UN.

Everyone is positioning themselves with this strike. Including Syria. Did you notice how mild their response was.

1 Like

It’s almost like she’s having to advise him on how to do the job because of how weak and inept he is. Hmmm.

3 Likes

Congressional disapproval rate is at well over 70%, why would they mess with those numbers by going to work. Nancy’s my critter, and it’s good to know she still has a streak of dreamer

@bluefalcon I’m pretty sure she can keep all these balls in the air at one time.

7 Likes

If I were cynical I would be extremely leery of missile strikes timed exactly for a prime time TV audience in every time zone in the country. Trump killed 30 civilians including women and children one of whom was a US citizen just a few weeks ago, Where’s the outrage?

3 Likes

And let’s face it - after the way Hillary’s AUMF vote was used against her, why would any congressperson with any kind of political ambitions take the risk of voting for an AUMF?

I doubt we’ll ever see another AUMF. Congress has conceded all war powers to the executive.

6 Likes

He’ll also never call them into a debate session because that would show that there is obviously NO FOREIGN POLICY at hand. None. It’ll take some time further into this year but at some point it’s going to become clear that the regime lurches between bombing the sht of somewhere on the one hand and not giving a sht on the other.

6 Likes

Good luck Nancy, this would actually involve either criticizing a Republican president for either starting an unneeded war or not being aggressive enough against a bad guy. Ryan will never be able to decide which will get him the most support. He can only do that kind of shit against a D president as anything opposite a D president, right or wrong, gets him support.

3 Likes

Of course they did because we warned the Russians so they warned the Syrians.

All a big fucking prime time show.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available