Discussion: Pelosi After Dem Meeting: We Believe That Trump ‘Is Engaged In A Cover-Up’

1 Like

Well, that ratchets the conversation up a notch or three… But can it drive the conversation?

(Most of us here have known/assumed this for a long, long time, but the low-info/not-paying-attention folks haven’t gotten that far yet.)

ETA: Found this over at Daily Beast… Wonder who the ghostwriter will be – who will probably end up with an even bigger book deal spilling the beans on working with Evil Spawn on a book. :joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes

Coverup, hmmm. Does that warrant an Impeachment inquiry?

11 Likes

Gee… ya think? My goodness, nothing like stating the obvious.

9 Likes

Engaged in a coverup. Well, I’ll be damned. Lets keep talking, talking, talking.

7 Likes

27 Likes

It’s not the crime, it’s the comb over.

49 Likes

Amazing to me how smart and tough Nancy was during the shutdown situation, how she was a master of tactics and strategy, and now she’s a coward and simpleton who knows nothing about politics compared to our armchair general selves. There must be pills she forgets to take sometimes, or something.

46 Likes

‘we belive’ is not proof…before anything happens. they must have indisputable ‘proof’ that a cover-up’ is going on…going in without hard proof is stupid…and PELOSI is not stupid…this is not her first rodeo…

22 Likes

A positive change in tone is helpful.

8 Likes

In my opinion, those seedlings should look like this now!

9 Likes

Nancy just another member in good standing of the same-o, same-o club… she got her’s so fuck the Nation. She is also engaged in a cover-up, a cover-up in support of the 1%.

Not what I was hoping for. I need to start caring a lot less than I do.

1 Like

I don’t know what the deal is, but for months I thought she just wanted to get as much damaging information as possible before impeachment, now I think she must be to scared to start it. It’s really troubling.

3 Likes

“we believe that the President of the United States is engaged in a cover-up.

Of … ?

7 Likes

Is he smart enough to be involved in a cover up? He tends to blurt out whatever passes for a thought in that feeble brain of his.

8 Likes

We’re reaching the point at which the role of law is seriously threatened. It might be time to do something.

3 Likes

DJTJ is getting a book deal? He’s twice as stupid as his father.

7 Likes

“cover-up” is an even simpler and more brutal sound-bite/chyron than “impeachment.”

Hey, hair-on-fire types: still think she’s “dragging her feet” and “out of her depth”?

27 Likes

Nailed it.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available