Discussion: Paul Ryan Issues Warning Shot: He 'Will Not Tolerate' Another Dem Sit-In

“Democrats most recently took to the floor to demand a vote on gun
legislation, but a separate push for an amendment on appropriations
bills… also had upended Ryan’s plans and forced him to restrict House
rules.”

“Forced”? How about “allowed”?

3 Likes

There will be foot stomping involved as well holding his breath.

22 Likes

“Or whadya gonna do daddy?”… I think I’m starting to see where this Paul Ryan character is coming from now.

2 Likes

Yep. That’s the Paul we know.

2 Likes

Silencing the voice of the minority or unrepresented…It’s the GOP way. One more reason for them to lose the senate AND the house…they deserve it.

7 Likes

Every time I hear Ryan trying to talk tough,it brings to mind the vision of Joe Biden cleaning his clock in the VP debate.

20 Likes

Crazy talk, I tell you!

11 Likes

“Asterisks.”

“Asterix” is a comic book character.

Thought you’d want to know;.

3 Likes

What’s he going to do? Spank them?

6 Likes

If that’s so, then maybe we’ll get to fistfights and hair-pulling as the GOTP try to break up it up – live on CSPAN.

Wow, that’s reality TV for you – and a taste of a Trump administration?

I can just see John Lewis and Co singing “we shall overcome” as muscleman Paul drags him out by his heels!

4 Likes

I’m sure Rep. Lewis and all the others are willing to test Ryan’s “tolerance” test.

18 Likes

At their ages, that could be fun.

3 Likes

If he heard that they wanted to get arrested, to raise funds off the publicity, what good does threatening to get more serious do? They can “fundraise” (protest their inability to vote on a guns bill) better if he gets violent.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike.

1 Like

A few brave souls should test the speaker’s resolve

7 Likes

Beware of drawing red lines, Paulie. Heed your own, as well as other Repubs, advice.

5 Likes

Uh oh, Pee-Wee wants his bike back. I’m scared, hold me!

2 Likes

You think John Lewis is afraid of you, you snot nosed, Eddie munster-haired little punk,

I say: Bring it.

35 Likes

Sorry. I’ll remember next time. Mater von Holst was frightened by a Gaul[1] while I was in the womb.

[1]Actually she was frightened by Charles de Gaulle, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

8 Likes

So do something about it, you Crossfit Chickenshit.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available