Discussion: Paul Ryan Dismisses Latest FBI Findings: Clinton 'Plays By Her Own Rules'

Paul Ryan is the kind of guy who wants a fair trial right before he hangs them, And there is no doubt he wants a hanging.

1 Like

Clinton’s own rules apparently include getting repeatedly falsely accused of shit and then having those false accusations presented as proof of her dishonesty.

2 Likes

And you’ll be sitting right back of her when she gives her first State of the Union address, asshole.

2 Likes

Get lost.

2 Likes

Sorry Eddy. Aint gonna happen.

1 Like

What an asshole! The sheer hypocrisy and malice in the man in mind numbing. Of course he stands for nothing except phony baloney budget numbers and dreaming up new ways to screw the disadvantaged in our country. He’s always been ridiculously overrated as a “deep thinker” in the GOP, but now that thought is no longer valued in that party, I think he’s headed for oblivion.

1 Like

They’ve been playing THAT game for 25 years. Those big strong ‘men’ are scared of a girl???

4 Likes

Lets see, the FBI clears her of wrongdoing and now you say she plays by her own rules. You are a LOSER, you are FIRED.

1 Like

Well this lady has had 24 years of republican bullshit and I have every hope that she’ll be looking for a little “pay back”. Hillary has bigger balls than any of these idiots and I hope she screws them every chance she gets. They like playing hardball, so let them have some.

2 Likes

It’s sorta funny . . .The conservatives play by their own rules 24/7. No Democrat is allowed in the White House, NO Supreme Court Justices can be nominated because we say so, it’s our way or NO way!

2 Likes

It’s not just the FBI; this is what cops do, on a regular basis!

“A law enforcement agency does not need to arrest you or charge you with a crime to disrupt your life. It can simply release innuendo into the wild.”

https://thinkprogress.org/the-chilling-implications-of-the-fbis-latest-attack-on-hillary-clinton-b91994c30659#.4ssiaqx5r

1 Like

Close enough in sentiment to halt what I was going to post.
To add though-- Good Luck ya’ little sh^t.

Boehner’s Revenge.
Now you’ll have both a deranged Trump SuperPAC-- and
an enraged pack of Tea Party wolverines chasing you into a darkened alley.

You would have sold our country down the river. MFer.

jw1

Goodness, I hope if Hillary wins Tuesday that there is a container nearby to bottle all the GOP tears. Pauls should be especially good.

I’m so tired of defending Hillary. We spent 8 years running defense for Pres. Obama. Now with Hillary I’m at the point of not even wanting to bother pointing out the facts or even question why the fuck they keep insisting “she put our country at risk…” because it doesn’t do any good. Right wingers don’t believe in common sense or facts. It’s all about conspiracies and innuendos with them (much like the birtherMuslimKenya thing with Obama) I think I will just start laughing at them and telling them to fuck off. I’m sick of wasting my time with these kooks.

I will say that Paul is being very irresponsible with his words here. I do hope they come back to bite him but since Republicans never seem to be held accountable for anything, I truly doubt that will happen

Mr Speaker , please stop having a tantrum , only Trumpy is allowed tantrums . And he`s still got a few hours to fit in another 500 tantrums . /s

Yeah, Hillary just makes up her own rules. I remember when that right-wing hack Roberts was nominated for SCOTUS, she lobbied to just ignore the nomination! Now that’s just making up your own rules! What? Oh.

1 Like