Discussion: Paul Ryan Dismisses Latest FBI Findings: Clinton 'Plays By Her Own Rules'

That’s rich. He doesn’t want Clinton to have access to classified materials while donnie’s staff don’t want him to access to his Twitter.

10 Likes

We are listening Mr. Ryan. Every single time unfounded accusations like this are thrown it speaks volumes about your mindset. It also shows just how scared you are of being found out and why you and McConnell are bent on breaking the representative process with which you have been entrusted. Shameful, in a word.

3 Likes

That was hilarious. I can only imagine what he’d be tweeting at this point.

I’m just glad that as Trump goes over the cliff, he’s not taking America with him.

Buh bye, Donald.

2 Likes

I’m no fan of Mitch McConnell, but he’s been much smarter in his handling of Trump than this boy blunder - who can’t stay out of his own way.

Craven, mealy-mouthed, two-faced hypocrite has to make an obnoxious statement in a desperate attempt to please the Freedom caucus that apparently hold his - ahem - courage and speakership in a jar.

1 Like

That may be tougher to say if the Senate does indeed switch majority next term, due to the Tuesday turnout.

2 Likes

Plays by her rules but crucified by Robert Mercer’s, eh Mr. Speaker? Where are you on or in the FBI-Trump-Mercer Conspiracy continuum?

4 Likes

Listen you craven coward…no one can believe a fucking word coming out of your mouth. Your credibility is zilch. You are willingly trying to convince people to vote for an autocratic, misogynistic, racist, anti-Semite. You are no better than Trump. May you both return to the swamp you crawled out of after this election and leave the rest of us to clean up the damage you both have inflicted on this nation. Take your fucking Ryan budget slink back to Janesville forever.

2 Likes

All gerrymandering aside, it will be interesting to see how many millions more Americans vote for Democrats than Republicans for the House of Representatives, as well as taking back the Senate for soon-to-be President-elect Clinton.

2 Likes

Someone need to check his forearm for this:

1 Like

The only thing McConnell has going for him is the craw with which he holds onto his perfidy and I really don’t think that will pan out in the end no matter what happens.

2 Likes

WHO plays by ‘her own rules’ you little ratfker??? You have done NOTHING but lie to and mislead the American people on government agencies, policies and people. ‘She’s corrupt!’ No, she’s not. ‘I don’t care, she’s corrupt!’ ‘Trump is a monster, but I gotta support my party!’ and then 2 cancelled appearances. ‘I don’t WANT to be Speaker. OK I’ll do it for you!’. He whines about ‘professional politicians’ while being one himself. He snivels about ‘takers’ and yet, he took Social Security in High School when his dad died and to go to college. It’s all for HIM but not you and then ‘Clinton plays by her own rules’. Kiss mine, Ryan.

4 Likes

Dear Paul, you need to remember that the American people didn’t put the Republicans in charge of Congress. It put you in charge of one-half of Congress. That is all.

2 Likes

Well, Chaffetz did reveal secret information on the CIA during one of his kangaroo courts:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-letting-us-in-on-a-secret/2012/10/10/ba3136ca-132b-11e2-ba83-a7a396e6b2a7_story.html

4 Likes

IOW:zombie-eyed Lyin rAyn still has more grannies to starve.

2 Likes

Don’t look now, Eddie, but I hear that people in your House are coming for you and they are not going to let you be Speaker anymore.

:smile:
I love a good bloody civil war from a distance.

1 Like

If he retains the Speakership - that would be fluffer for the Freedom Caucus.

1 Like

And that’s exactly what we have seen for the last many months.

2 Likes

How long after the election results before Trump loses his secret service detail?

1 Like

Can both tramp and HRC supporters agree that Ryan has to go?

I’m no fan of Paul Ryan but he needs to come back to planet Earth to be taken seriously. Maybe losing the House would do that. At least there’s a good chance he won’t be getting much right wing help from the Senate for a couple of years.

2 Likes